Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number

booth4
strip1

5 Reviews for Outrageous Photo Booths

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

We hired Outrageous Photo Booths for our wedding in Santa Barbara last year and they were an excellent addition to our reception! They were easy to work with and set-up an amazing photo booth that all of the guests loved. They had a wide selection of props and lots of options for printing photos and seeing them online after the wedding. We researched lots of photo booth companies, and I am so happy we hired Outrageous Photo Booths!

Sent on 03/06/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

Having a photo booth at your wedding is SO Much fun for all age groups and a fantastic activity for guests who don't dance (as well as guests who do).

Brian and the Outrageous team came HIGHLY recommended by my wedding planner-from the get-go, Brian was extremely responsive via email, very helpful in suggesting ideas and fun props, and included tons of "extras" which made the overall cost very reasonable. The customized messaging on the bottom of our photo strips matched our decor perfectly and we loved the social media station. The booth is large enough to fit 10 guests standing so there were a ton of great group pics.

My husband is a USC Trojan and I am a UCLA Bruin so Brian suggested a ton of fun college-themed props that we ended up buying and including in the photo booth which made for some great pictures. (Brian sent them back to me post-event) Additionally, the Outrageous team had tons of awesome props and two months after our wedding, our guests are still talking about the plastic flamingo and the horse head.

Brian sends you all of the images immediately after the event and we had so much fun re-living the whole event and seeing how much fun our guests had.

HIGHLY recommend this great company as well as having a photo booth in general-such a fun addition to our wedding. You can't go wrong with Brian and his great team!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Laura · Married on 07/05/2014

My husband and I got married at The Bitlmore in Santa Barbara on July 5, 2014. I looked at a lot of different photo booths and FINALLY found Outrageous Photo Booths. It was an easy decision for me to choose them. Their price and what they have to offer is unbeatable. Plus, Brian is so sweet and helpful! It was the place to be at the wedding reception. Everyone, including the 10 kids, had a blast in there! I love that I was emailed a zip file of every picture taken along with everyone getting 2 copies of their pictures the minute they step out of the booth. My only advice is add some props that you want. The props were great, but I would have like a tiny bit more of a variety and I should've added some that were more applicable to my husband and my relationship and the venue and all that jazz. But that isn't necessarily a fault of Outrageous Photo Booths. Do yourself a favor, and hire this fantastic business for your next event! Next time I throw a big party....I'm hiring them again. LOVED!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Outrageous Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Backdrop(s)