5800 Kennett Pike #3, Wilmington, DE 19807 Map · Phone number

Ooh La La the make-up studio 6
Ooh La La the make-up studio 7

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Wedding Makeup Come True

After working with Tonia for my engagement shot photos I knew I wanted her team to beautiful my favorite ladies and I on my wedding day!

Tonia, is truly an artist and helps to bring out your best features to create gorgeous looks! She knew my wedding makeup vision and she made it a reality.

Tonia and team made up a few key family members and friends and everyone felt and looked like movie stars! She brought out the best version of all of us.

I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked on my big day and the look stayed all day and all night!

I am so happy I chose to work with Tonia and chatting with her in the morning really helped keep the wedding day jitters at bay.

She is a sweet and kind person who loves what she does, and it shows in her work.

The photos turned out amazing and now everyone will have so many happy memories to look back on.

The Gallaghers

Sent on 09/28/2019

Christine · Married on 11/03/2017

I was first introduced to Tonia back when I was in 7th grade and looking for someone to do my makeup for our school's cotillion (dance). It was a HUGE deal to me at the time and I was extremely picky (still am lol). Tonia wowed me then and still wows me to this day! I have seen her exclusively for my brow shaping and makeup needs ever since and she was the only option for me when it came to choosing a makeup artist for my recent wedding in November 2017. She was the first "vendor" I booked and if you ask me, the most important! Tonia, Nadia and Deanna did an AMAZING job on everyone in my bridal party. I loved my entire look from my freshly groomed brows to my smokey eyes and very full lashes! Tonia patiently worked with me through our makeup trials to make sure we figured out exactly what I wanted and nailed it! I never once felt rushed or pressured and was SO happy with the end result. Thank you SOO much Nadia, Deanna and especially Tonia for making me feel my most beautiful on my most important day thus far!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Ooh La La the make-up studio 8

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Tonia and her team are top notch professionals! I felt like such a beauty queen on my wedding day and I know my ladies felt like glam queens as well! When I went to my make-up trial it felt more like a pamper day, and Tonia was so good at suggesting different ways to do my make-up, listening to the kind of vibe I was going for and pairing it with what she knew would look good with my skin tone. I don't actually wear make up very often, and she was very patient with my questions and I even walked away with new knowledge on how to up my brow game, among other tips.

As a sidenote: her lash job lasted almost three weeks after I got them done!

I felt completely comfortable, that my opinion was heard, and that I and my ladies got the best treatment possible. I could not have asked for a better beauty squad for my special day.

Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 12/05/2017