5800 Kennett Pike #3, Wilmington, DE 19807 Map · Phone number

beth and amanda wedding
sams wedding pic 2

15 Reviews for Ooh La La the make-up studio

Christine · Married on 11/03/2017

I was first introduced to Tonia back when I was in 7th grade and looking for someone to do my makeup for our school's cotillion (dance). It was a HUGE deal to me at the time and I was extremely picky (still am lol). Tonia wowed me then and still wows me to this day! I have seen her exclusively for my brow shaping and makeup needs ever since and she was the only option for me when it came to choosing a makeup artist for my recent wedding in November 2017. She was the first "vendor" I booked and if you ask me, the most important! Tonia, Nadia and Deanna did an AMAZING job on everyone in my bridal party. I loved my entire look from my freshly groomed brows to my smokey eyes and very full lashes! Tonia patiently worked with me through our makeup trials to make sure we figured out exactly what I wanted and nailed it! I never once felt rushed or pressured and was SO happy with the end result. Thank you SOO much Nadia, Deanna and especially Tonia for making me feel my most beautiful on my most important day thus far!

Ooh La La the make-up studio 1

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Tonia and her team are top notch professionals! I felt like such a beauty queen on my wedding day and I know my ladies felt like glam queens as well! When I went to my make-up trial it felt more like a pamper day, and Tonia was so good at suggesting different ways to do my make-up, listening to the kind of vibe I was going for and pairing it with what she knew would look good with my skin tone. I don't actually wear make up very often, and she was very patient with my questions and I even walked away with new knowledge on how to up my brow game, among other tips.

As a sidenote: her lash job lasted almost three weeks after I got them done!

I felt completely comfortable, that my opinion was heard, and that I and my ladies got the best treatment possible. I could not have asked for a better beauty squad for my special day.

Thank you guys so much!!

Ooh La La the make-up studio 2
    Ooh La La the make-up studio 3
    Ooh La La the make-up studio 4
    Ooh La La the make-up studio 5
    Ooh La La the make-up studio 6
    Ooh La La the make-up studio 7

Gretchen · Married on 10/14/2017

Tonya and team were absolutely amazing for my wedding. They not only accommodated all my requests in terms of location/timing/products, they made me feel calm and beautiful every step of the way. They did full makeup for myself, my bridal party, mothers of the bride/groom, and officiant - all with time left to get a few brows in for family friends. I never felt rushed and Tonya and Deanna made sure to take all opinions into account while providing their expert suggestions. Nadia was always on point and helped make everything go smoothly and as always was super encouraging. I cannot say how happy I am with how my make up and everyone else looked, we all were amazed at how BEAUTIFUL we were! I never felt 'over done' but definitely glammed up - it was the exact combination I was looking for. Between the relaxed yet professional atmosphere and the creative perfection that Tonya and Deanna can achieve they are a MUST when looking for make-up artists! They are the most genuine group I have had the pleasure to get to know.

Ooh La La the make-up studio 8