OnPointe Beauty by Taryn

Lake Arrowhead, CA View map

A talented wedding makeup service in Lake Arrowhead, California, OnPointe Beauty by Taryn specializes in clean and elegant bridal looks. Detail oriented, the company dedicates its time to listening to each bride to provide exactly what she is looking for on her special day. Attentive and engaging, OnPointe Beauty by Taryn goes above and beyond the expectation of its brides to ensure each feels radiant!

OnPointe Beauty by Taryn offers an array of wedding makeup services for brides and their respective parties to benefit from. For a truly enjoyable wedding preparation experience, said services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Bridal party makeup
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered

OnPointe Beauty by Taryn proudly offers wedding makeup services to individuals located in Lake Arrowhead, California. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to those throughout Temecula, California and Malibu, California.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$85

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Anna
    Anna D. Getting married on 08/05/2022

Wonderful hair and makeup!

Taryn is so professional, kind, and excellent at her job! She did my hair and makeup for both my engagement shoot and my wedding, and both times, she did a fantastic job. I am not great at doing my own makeup and I almost never do much with my hair, but Taryn gave me a lot of suggestions and was really helpful at guiding my decisions while still remaining totally open to or flexible with any of my own input. She suggested we do slightly different styles for the engagement shoot and the wedding, which was a great idea. The flowers for the wedding influenced the makeup she suggested for that day, which was a perfect decision and something I never would have thought about. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup both days, and as a bonus, Taryn was fun to chat with! She was very focused and professional but also extremely friendly. After the engagement shoot, she suggested I ask my photographer for some sneak peeks so I could see how the hair and makeup looked in photos, which again, I never would have thought to do. In photos, I still really loved Taryn's work -- she really knows what she is doing. She also worked in a timely manner that didn't feel rushed, but also was finished with plenty of time to spare. Overall, hiring Taryn was an excellent decision and I hope to work with her again sometime!
    Kathleen Married on 09/04/2018
    Taryn was truly amazing. Great with communication. She was very punctual. I told her what I wanted and she made it happened. I was very satisfied with the outcome =D
    Kristen Married on 05/04/2018
    Taryn did an amazing job on my up-do for a wedding I was in! My hair is long, fine, and slippery; I asked her to style it in a way that and both body and would last all day long. Not only did it look incredible and hold all day...but even the next day when I woke up! So I got to enjoy it for 2 days. She even came right to my house, which was perfect since I have two little boys.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

OnPointe Beauty by Taryn Price Rates

Lake Arrowhead, CA, 92694
Location of (OnPointe Beauty by Taryn)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding