Ari.makeupartist

Lake Arrowhead, CA View map

My name is Ariana from Ari.MakeupArtist, and I am a freelance makeup artist working out of Lake Arrowhead and traveling about Southern California. Growing up with a passion for makeup, I decide to attend Ruby Makeup Academy where I graduated from in 2013. Since then, I have proudly worked in the bridal industry to give my clients exactly the look they want to make them feel beautiful and special in their skin. To contact me, please visit https://www.arimakeupartist.com or call/text (909)486-8422.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 10/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Working with her has been incredible. Although I have only done my trial run so far, she is extremely pleasant, friendly, flexible and accommodating. We had issues coming from Las Vegas to Lake Arrowhead and couldn’t make it to our original appointment. She has no issues with rescheduling, but I’m sure we just got lucky!

The makeup was phenomenal, and I was more than pleased. I showed her pictures I had found online and she replicated them almost COMPLETELY! She also told me that she has no concerns with doing my wedding party, and even said she’d bring a second artist. I’m glad that she was recommended to me because I SERIOUSLY could not be happier!

Will update after wedding, but I’m sure if the trial went this good - I can only imagine how amazing the wedding will be!
    Haylie D. Married on 08/22/2018

Unbelievably Talented

Ariana is truly Talented at what she does, I have never done well with others doing my makeup and almost always. My eyes water,it is very difficult for me to be comfortable while someone is so close to my face lol. Ariana works with such ease she made my whole experience fun and exciting,plus I felt and looked like a million bucks. I will recommend her forever and ever!!! Thank you Ariana ❤🧡💛💚💙💜
    Kristen Married on 05/04/2018
    Ariana did my make-up for my sister-in-laws wedding. She did such an amazing job! She traveled to me (which was great since I have two litrle boys) and did my make-up in a way that made me feel beauriful and lasted all day in 90 degree weather!

Lake Arrowhead, CA, 92352