Hacienda Heights, CA 91745 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About OnePlusOneCinema.com

It's your wedding day. You've spent the past year going over all of the details to create the picture-perfect scenario; the one you've envisioned since you were a child. The venue is set, the flowers are ordered, the guests have their invitations, and your day is quickly approaching. You're about to embark on the most amazing experience of your life. and it will all be over so fast. Your photographers will do an incredible job catching the still moments of the day, but photos don't catch the story. And that's what we are all about - your story.

We're not your typical wedding videographers. In fact, we don't call ourselves videographers at all. We have deep roots in the cinematic realm- we plan shots, use the best HD equipment, use Hollywood techniques, and will capture your wedding day just like a movie. THe coolest part is that our friendly cinematographers can do all this without interrupting your schedule. We won't pose you, ask for interviews, or have you stall in any way. Our job is to catch the shots we need naturally- and that's the way it should be. The result is the highest quality and most entertaining wedding video that you could imagine.

We encourage you to check out our site. We're not shy about showing off our work. Get a sense of our style and see the difference between us and the other guys. We know you won't be disappointed.

OnePlusOneCinema.com

We're not your typical wedding videographers. In fact, we don't call ourselves videographers at all. We have deep roots in the cinematic realm- we plan shots, use the best HD equipment, use Hollywood techniques, and will capture your wedding day just like a movie. The coolest part is that our friendly cinematographers can do all this without interrupting your schedule. We won't pose you, ask for interviews, or have you stall in any way. Our job is to catch the shots we need naturally- and that's the way it should be. The result is the highest quality and most entertaining wedding video that you could imagine.

• Christian Sanchez Images
  • Digital Productions
  • DEARLY BELOVED PRODUCTIONS

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

7 Reviews for OnePlusOneCinema.com

Sara · Married on 07/14/2013

My husband and I highly recommend OneplusOne Cinema. Ryan and Sheri were incredibly friendly and professional throughout the entire process. I honestly barely noticed that they at the wedding after I first said hello when we arrived because they were so unobtrusive. They captured every beautiful moment of our wedding. The highlights video that they created was perfect. My husband and I have received so many compliments about the film from our friends and family. It brings us so much joy to relive that day. Their video is something that we will always treasure. We are so happy that we hired them. It was truly one of the best vendor decisions we made.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Laura · Married on 09/02/2012

Ryan is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Very professional, talented and so friendly. I knew the moment we met Ryan, that I wanted him for our videographer! He was so passionate about his work and when I saw a video he had done, I was floored and knew that we were making the right choice hiring him. He is so talented! When he posted our wedding highlights, I was so happy! It was everything and more. In just a short few minutes, you got to see just how magical the day was for us. I highly recommend hiring OnePlusOne Cinema. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Erika · Married on 08/10/2012

Not to brag about our wedding video but it was the best wedding video I have ever seen. Very creative and the music brought tears to our eyes

Sent on 12/11/2012

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

One Plus One Cinema will definitely have the happy couple on cloud 9 ! Their artful style will have people fawning over your wedding film / cinema for years to come. Their classic yet creative style will capture all of the wonderful moments of your special day. We look forward to working with One Plus One I look forward to future weddings with them ...The Best!!! Jay at The D'Jay Company

• Hacienda Heights, 91745 See on map