One Fine Day Bridal Salon

1636 Hendricks Ave. Suite B, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About One Fine Day Bridal Salon

A bridal shop in Jacksonville, Florida, One Fine Day Bridal Salon specializes in couture wedding dresses and gowns. Offering a diverse selection of styles and fits, the company handpicks each piece yearly during Bridal Fashion Week in New York City. Efficient and professional, One Fine Day Bridal Salon strives to ensure you and your loved ones enjoy a stress-free wedding experience!

Designs Offered
One Fine Day Bridal Salon proudly carries the lines of several wedding designers. Options include the following:

• Anne Barge Blue Willow
  • Pronovias
  • Ti Adora Truvelle
  • Eddy K

Other Services
One Fine Day Bridal Salon offers an array of wedding gown services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• One-on-one consultations

One Fine Day Bridal Salon 2
One Fine Day Bridal Salon 3
One Fine Day Bridal Salon 4

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

I can not stress the importance of finding a good wedding dress vendor, and One Fine Day is it! I honestly didn't think I was gona find a dress that was what I had Invisioned since its isn't your typical, white wedding dress, but they went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress and at an unbelievable price, well below my budget! There was so many customizable options and they took the time to explain everything to me. The entire appointment was so relaxing, especially since this was my first wedding dress shopping experience as the bride. They helped me try on different shillouttes to find what looked best and they have such a wonderful selection of truly beautiful gowns! They are so much nicer than some other wedding dress places, it is a very intimate and classy location with great options for every bride, even those of us looking for something different! I honestly can't remember the name of amazing girl that helped us (I am so terrible with names!) but she had just recovered from knee surgery and was moving all around getting dresses for me, she was a rockstar and I'm so glad she was the one who helped me, she was wonderful and so informative! She even called the designer of the dress to make sure I could get it done the way I wanted and in time. My mom was unable to be there and couldn't figure out how to use her video messager and I felt like we took up so much of their time trying to show her the dress, but they were very accommodating! I never once felt rushed and she let me try on my top 3 one more time to be sure, which was key in my decision! I am a very picky person and they were able to help me, so I highly recommend to all brides out there!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Allie · Married on 11/02/2018

One Fine Day Bridal made my dress shopping experience perfect! Right when we walked in, we were welcomed with champagne and smiling faces. I had a larger group than normal but they accommodate all of our needs. They went above and beyond and were so personable! I felt comfortable with the staff and was beyond pleased with how they treated my friends and family. Right when I said “Yes to the dress” they immediately grabbed us all champagne to make a toast! Since I was the last appointment of the day, they stayed longer than normal so we could enjoy every moment of the special day. They didn’t rush us out or make us feel like a burden. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    One Fine Day Bridal Salon 8

One Fine Day Bridal Salon's reply:

Thank you so much Allie! You and your family and friends were so amazing to work with. You are truly going to look incredible in your gown! We can't wait to see those wedding pictures!

One Fine Day Bridal Salon FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• The River Club
    The River Club Country Club Weddings

Brides continue to rave about the professionalism and finding their perfect dress!

• 1636 Hendricks Ave. Suite B Jacksonville, 32207 See on map