On Top of the Table

• Life In Color Events

4 Reviews for On Top of the Table

Mckenna Mccann · Married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Detail and Amazing Quality

I absolutely loved my experience working with Sharon. Our wedding flowers were perfect from the beautiful bouquets to the incredible floral backdrop!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2011

Sharon Smith, with On Top of the Table, was absolutely WONDERFUL!! Not only was she super accomodating at the last minute(called her a couple of days before my bridal portrait needing a bouquet...which, she got for me no problem and it was gorgeous!) but she is so sweet and SUPER talented. Her bouquets and ideas are AMAZING! She did SO much for us including setting things up at ceremony and reception and was there until the very end. She was a true lifesaver and I don't know how everything would have gotten done without her! Thank you, Sharon!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2013

Sharon did a fabulous job at listening to me attempt to tell her what my vision is and making it come alive! I was FLOORED at the flowers for my wedding! My dad made a Pergola for my husband and I to stand under during the ceremony. Sharon decorated that beautifully!!

My only "complaint" was that I had a really hard time getting in touch with Sharon at first. Once I found out she preferred phone call vs email communication was easy!

Loved working with Sharon! She was very affordable and worked within my budget, too! Would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/23/2013

• Greenville See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (On Top of the Table)