On Top of the Table

Greenville, SC View map
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Mckenna M. Married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Detail and Amazing Quality

I absolutely loved my experience working with Sharon. Our wedding flowers were perfect from the beautiful bouquets to the incredible floral backdrop!
    Ashley Married on 06/04/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sharon Smith, with On Top of the Table, was absolutely WONDERFUL!! Not only was she super accomodating at the last minute(called her a couple of days before my bridal portrait needing a bouquet...which, she got for me no problem and it was gorgeous!) but she is so sweet and SUPER talented. Her bouquets and ideas are AMAZING! She did SO much for us including setting things up at ceremony and reception and was there until the very end. She was a true lifesaver and I don't know how everything would have gotten done without her! Thank you, Sharon!!
    Nicole Married on 10/11/2013
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sharon did a fabulous job at listening to me attempt to tell her what my vision is and making it come alive! I was FLOORED at the flowers for my wedding! My dad made a Pergola for my husband and I to stand under during the ceremony. Sharon decorated that beautifully!!

My only "complaint" was that I had a really hard time getting in touch with Sharon at first. Once I found out she preferred phone call vs email communication was easy!

Loved working with Sharon! She was very affordable and worked within my budget, too! Would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Greenville, SC, 29698
Location of (On Top of the Table)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding