Omni Booth

Fountain Valley, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Map · Phone number

About Omni Booth

Omni Booth is a photo booth rental company in Fountain Valley, California. This company offers fun, interactive, and easy-to-use photo booth services throughout all of Orange County. The durable, spacious, and comfortable booth is perfect for any type of event, such as a wedding, birthday, corporate event, prom, or other special occasion. With customizable options and an attendant on-site to assist you, your experience is sure to be amazing.

Omni Booth is a simple, yet totally fun and entertaining experience. You and your guests simply press the button, pose for three photos, and grab your prints that are available after 10 seconds! You will have access to unlimited prints and digital copies of the photos taken at your event. The full list of items and services available with Omni Booth includes:

• Backdrops

Lovely ladies
Lovely ladies

6 Reviews for Omni Booth

Anne · Married on 07/09/2017

If we could give this vendor 10 stars we would. We had absolutely no problems from beginning to end. We found Omni Booth through a bridal expo and like many other couples, we were planning the wedding on a budget. 100% of the wedding was paid solely by the groom and I, so we were selective when it came to choosing our vendors. Ultimately, it came down to quality and price. Fortunately, JD was a breeze to work with. We emailed JD on multiple occasions (with so many questions, sorry!) and every single time he promptly replied. The payment process was smooth. They arrived on time and even stayed an hour on top of the amount of time agreed. My guests told me the attendants were also professional and friendly, which is a plus because their attitude would have made a difference for my guests. Price was just right. ALSO, 2 weeks after our wedding, they sent us all the digital copies of the photos and made a short video clip of all the pictures on youtube as a bonus! For us, it wasn't just their quality of work that mattered, but their excellent customer service was top notch! Thanks again JD for helping us make our special day even more memorable!

My · Married on 01/14/2017

We could not be happier with the great service we received from Omni Booth for our recent wedding in January. JD and his staff were very helpful and quick in responding to our inquiries and in the planning process of getting the perfect props and designing our ideal look for the photo strips & photo background. They offered a great quality product and at a great price. You definitely get what you pay for and more! We loved the look and feel of the photo booth; it was very modern, sleek, and roomy. We also loved that the photo booth printed beautiful and vibrant photo strips for our guests and us. All of my guests at the wedding are still talking about how much fun it was!

After learning more about having a photo booth at my wedding, it seemed like it could be a fun add on for the evening. Boy am I glad we booked with Omni Booth because they were the highlight of the evening for us. It was awesome to be able to jump in there with our friends and family anytime we wanted and have something to remember the evening by. I'm so glad we chose Omni Booth and recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth. You'll love it, trust me! I also want to add that our wedding was on a yacht (Electra) and they had no problem setting up on it. They showed up really early and stayed open the whole time we were at sea.

Award

Omni Booth FAQ

• What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Fountain Valley Fountain Valley, California, 92708 See on map