Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Omni Booth

Photo Booth | Props | Fun

INTERACTIVE, FUN & SUPER AMAZING!

Our photo booths are simple to use – Press the button, strike a pose 3 times, then wait for your photos to print in less than 10 seconds! Our attendants are there to help! Along with the printed photo, you will also have access to all of the digital copies taken at your event and uploaded on to our online protected gallery. With every photo booth rental, you will also receive a customized template with all your event info and color schemes to accommodate your event. We have other options to make your event experience a memorable one! With upgrades such as the projection slideshow or a social media kiosks, it will make a grand impression on your guest!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Orange County

6 Reviews for Omni Booth

If we could give this vendor 10 stars we would. We had absolutely no problems from beginning to end. We found Omni Booth through a bridal expo and like many other couples, we were planning the wedding on a budget. 100% of the wedding was paid solely by the groom and I, so we were selective when it came to choosing our vendors. Ultimately, it came down to quality and price. Fortunately, JD was a breeze to work with. We emailed JD on multiple occasions (with so many questions, sorry!) and every single time he promptly replied. The payment process was smooth. They arrived on time and even stayed an hour on top of the amount of time agreed. My guests told me the attendants were also professional and friendly, which is a plus because their attitude would have made a difference for my guests. Price was just right. ALSO, 2 weeks after our wedding, they sent us all the digital copies of the photos and made a short video clip of all the pictures on youtube as a bonus! For us, it wasn't just their quality of work that mattered, but their excellent customer service was top notch! Thanks again JD for helping us make our special day even more memorable!

Profile Picture Anne, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not be happier with the great service we received from Omni Booth for our recent wedding in January. JD and his staff were very helpful and quick in responding to our inquiries and in the planning process of getting the perfect props and designing our ideal look for the photo strips & photo background. They offered a great quality product and at a great price. You definitely get what you pay for and more! We loved the look and feel of the photo booth; it was very modern, sleek, and roomy. We also loved that the photo booth printed beautiful and vibrant photo strips for our guests and us. All of my guests at the wedding are still talking about how much fun it was!

Profile Picture My, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

After learning more about having a photo booth at my wedding, it seemed like it could be a fun add on for the evening. Boy am I glad we booked with Omni Booth because they were the highlight of the evening for us. It was awesome to be able to jump in there with our friends and family anytime we wanted and have something to remember the evening by. I'm so glad we chose Omni Booth and recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth. You'll love it, trust me! I also want to add that our wedding was on a yacht (Electra) and they had no problem setting up on it. They showed up really early and stayed open the whole time we were at sea.

Profile Picture User7738078, 1+ year ago, 1 Review