1809 Eldridge Parkway Ste. 204, Houston, TX 77077 Map · Phone number

About Olivia's Bridal House

Olivia's Bridal House is the first and only bridal boutique in Houston to specialize in curvy and plus size bridal gowns! We specialize in sample sizes 14-34 and service brides throughout the local area, including Austin, San Antonio and Dallas. Olivia's Bridal House also offers accessories such as veils, head pieces, jewelry and more to help you complete your look for your special day! We offer an appointment only experience for every bride, as well as a large selection of designer gowns. At Olivia's Bridal House, We Honor Curves!

Follow Olivia's Bridal House on

aq2v867831278318781o
aq2v867631278321621o

19 Reviews for Olivia's Bridal House

Cheyenne · Married on 01/04/2019

Nicole and Olivia's Bridal House were fantastic! After some last minute changes at work, Nicole was able to reschedule my appointment, which is required to have her full attention and not share the store with anyone else except your party, without any issues. When my group and I got there, we waited for a few minutes before we were taken to the back. I sat with Nicole and talked about the vision for my wedding and what I hoped for in my dress. One of the things I liked the most was that Nicole pulled dresses for me. I didn't have to search for dresses and decide what I wanted to try on. She was very helpful in getting the dresses on and adding little touches for me to get the full affect.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Olivia's Bridal House's reply:

Cheyenne, thanks for the nice review! We hope to see you again soon.
  • F

BranDee · Married on 12/16/2017

Olivia's was professional but I also vwey personal. My experience was amazing and I absolutely love my dress!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Olivia's Bridal House's reply:

BranDee, thanks for the awesome review. We are happy to hear you had a great time shopping with us!

Megan · Married on 12/09/2017

What an amazing experience! My mom, maid of honor, sister, and I walked in with a welcome sign addressed directly to me. We were offered beverages and my party was given adorable paddle signs. I was asked specifically what I liked and was looking for, and was honestly blown away by these beautiful dresses. What an amazing experience! I will be back again to show my dad and future in laws the dresses I loved!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Olivia's Bridal House's reply:

Megan - Thanks for the fantastic review. We hope to see you again really soon!

Olivia's Bridal House FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months