19 Reviews for Olivia's Bridal House

Jewelry (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Veils (1)
19 Olivia's Bridal House Reviews

Nicole and Olivia's Bridal House were fantastic! After some last minute changes at work, Nicole was able to reschedule my appointment, which is required to have her full attention and not share the store with anyone else except your party, without any issues. When my group and I got there, we waited for a few minutes before we were taken to the back. I sat with Nicole and talked about the vision for my wedding and what I hoped for in my dress. One of the things I liked the most was that Nicole pulled dresses for me. I didn't have to search for dresses and decide what I wanted to try on. She was very helpful in getting the dresses on and adding little touches for me to get the full affect.

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 1/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love that this vendor cater's to curvy girls, unfortunately, it was a bit out of my price range so I went with another retailer.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What an amazing experience! My mom, maid of honor, sister, and I walked in with a welcome sign addressed directly to me. We were offered beverages and my party was given adorable paddle signs. I was asked specifically what I liked and was looking for, and was honestly blown away by these beautiful dresses. What an amazing experience! I will be back again to show my dad and future in laws the dresses I loved!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best advice is to make your appointment for a weekday. They were booked for months on the weekends, back to back, my mother and I were able to go on a weekday morning and were there all day with no interruptions trying on different styles of dresses. Ask to see Nicole, she was GREAT!!! When I thought I knew what I wanted and realized maybe it wasn't right, she then went back and picked out other dresses in different styles until I found one that I absolutely love! And the best thing of all was all the dresses fit, I didn't have to try to imagine what my dress would look like when it was in my size, they had my size and it helped to know exactly what I was going to look like in the dress. She even helped me find the perfect long train veil and belt that compliment my dress and my style to a tee.

Profile Picture Danya, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to 5 different Bridal Shops before I came to Olivia's bridal house. Some were small boutiques, while others were large chains and none of them come close to the experience I had at Olivia's. Everything was super intimate and personable. They only take one bride at a time so you don't feel rushed or looked over. I felt so comfortable and special there. The ladies were so wonderful and sweet. I HIGHLY recommend coming here to purchase your dress. I'm from San Antonio and the trip to Houston was 1000% worth it!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the best experience at Olivia's Bridal. First, I have 30 minutes late (due to unforeseen circumstances). Upon my arrival, my consultant was very patient and understanding. I was not rushed! She allowed me the opportunity to gather myself before we began talking about bridal gowns.

Based on her questionnaire, she selected several beautiful gowns that she thought would suit my liking. I was provided with a robe to wear between trying on dresses. Once, in a dress, I had an ENTIRE room to walk and around and look at my dress. I was even able to embody my look for my special day with the accessories that she sales to compliment the dresses.

Thank you, Nicole, for such a majestic experience!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kamell, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What an overall amazing and personal experience! I am a curvy diva and I was a little nervous about finding samples in my size, but the boutique offers a great selection of dresses and samples in all sizes. I would rate my entire experience a 10!!! I loved the personal service Nicole provided starting from my initial contact with the boutique. Nicole schedules one appointment at a time, so the process can be as intimate as possible. She was very patient with me and truly listened to what I wanted. She was able to bring my vision to life and help find the perfect dress for me!

Profile Picture Tanya, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was a very personalized appointment. But , I am a smaller bride and i could not get a true fit for the dresses. I gave my size before appointment but still didn't have dresses to try on closer to my size.

The owner was very professional and down to earth.

Profile Picture Katie , 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Olivia's was professional but I also vwey personal. My experience was amazing and I absolutely love my dress!

Profile Picture BranDee, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I first started looking for wedding dresses, I was really surprised that Houston didn't have a boutique for curvy girls. Then I happened upon this little gem! They have some of the best collections of gowns for curvy brides that I've ever seen! The store itself is absolutely gorgeous and really gives you a real "bridal experience" so you don't have to compromise the little luxuries (like a personalized sign with your name on it greeting you at the door) for the sake of finding a gown that fits. Nicole was helping me that day and when I say she bent over backwards to help me find something, you better believe it! Basically, just come here! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/19/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Olivia's Bridal House offers an entirely personable and intimate experience with a closed shop, a ton of beautiful dresses, and only one appointment at a time with the owner Nicole. I felt comfortable and completely cared for. I am a size 12/14 normally and Olivia's was my favorite wedding dress experience. Not having to worry about a too small sample size fitting me along with Nicole's wonderful ability in making dresses that were too large fit me just right, I was finally able to feel comfortable and beautiful. Although it says they focus on plus size, I would recommend this place to any bride, and especially those who don't fit the small sample sizes at other places and have to spend their whole dress shopping experience trying to imagine how they'd look. At this place you will know how you'll look and it's beautiful. I had a great time!

Profile Picture Marka, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I enjoyed my experience of shopping for my wedding dress at Olivia's Bridal Shop. Nicole was very personable and helpful while assisting me in choosing my wedding gown! I highly recommend Olivia's Bridal Shop to any woman looking for her wedding gown!

Profile Picture User7373157, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the best experience and honestly changed my opinion about wedding dress shopping. My experience really made me feel special and also made me super excited for my big day. The store is absolutely beautiful and the dress options were perfect!

Profile Picture User7728912, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Nicole, the shop owner, is very attentive and willing to make your dress dreams happen. I highly recommend Olivia's bridal house!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are curvy girl, please go check out Olivia's Bridal House!! Nicole is amazing, extremely professional, helpful, friendly, prompt to respond and flexible!

Profile Picture Eno, 4/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was blown away by Olivia's Bridal House! From the beautiful, intimate setting to Nicole's amazing ability to help calm my nerves, I had the best experience! So thankful for this amazing boutique for plus size brides – I can't wait for my fiancé to see me on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/22/17, 1 Review
4.2

From beginning to end the service received at Olivia's Bridal was great. With one person per appointment the bride receives customized service and I definitely will be recommending this establishment to all my friends.

Profile Picture cher, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is the place and i knew it before i even spoke with anyone , it was so beautiful that i thought oh man i might not even be able to afford anything in here but i was so wrong i was waiting for something to go wrong becuase it was literally to good to be true. I felt so comfortable with ladies assisting me, i am a larger woman so i was pretty nervous about showing my body in front of a stranger. She was perfect , seriously my visit made my whole night. Thank you so much to Olivias Bridal House..

Profile Picture annette, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

Amazing experience! I feel so incredibly lucky to have found this place. Such a lovely boutique with a beautiful and professional staff who really made this such a memorable experience! She really helped me find exactly what I was looking for and took everything I wanted to find the perfect selections. Thank you son much for an incredible experience and for such a beautiful dress for my special day!

Profile Picture Donielle, 3/8/13, 1 Review