Olivia Anthony Fine Wedding Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Olivia Anthony Fine Wedding Photography

Creative, photojournalistic wedding photography

We are Olivia and Anthony, husband and wife. We've been shooting weddings together for ten years, everything from formal and elegant, to casual and rustic.  Our style is easy-going with a special photojournalistic flair. While we excel in creating all the images you expect, we have a knack for being in the right place at the right time so we never miss those moments that are unknown to you, our brides and grooms. We believe in relationships and view you as our friends, not our clients. Getting to know you allows us to create images that are not only beautiful, but show your personality as well. We look forward to working with you! Olivia & Anthony

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Olivia Anthony Fine Wedding Photography on

7 Reviews for Olivia Anthony Fine Wedding Photography

I loved working with Olivia. She is wonderful and my pictures were amazing. She was exactly the person we were looking for. She has a very upbeat, positive spirit and is very easy going. She gives great direction when capturing the moment and taking pictures of the wedding parties. I loved her and I don't think I will ever look for another photographer. I know exactly who I will call every time. Thank you Olivia! You are an amazing photographer and I was honored you could be a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Liza, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Olivia and Anthony were absolutely amazing. They captured every special moment that could have been captured on our wedding day. They paid so much attention to detail and made us feel so comfortable and special.

View Vendor Response

Save the Date
2 AWARDS

1202 Montjoy Way, Greenville, SC 29609   See On Map
864-616-9067 (phone)
Olivia Anthony Fine Wedding Photography is a wedding photography business from Greenville, SC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Greenville, Charleston, and Atlanta. Olivia Anthony Fine Wedding Photography is a professional photography business that has been part of the Greenville wedding industry since 2007 specializing in photojournalist wedding photography.