Norristown, PA 19401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
  • Pricing

About Olive Eye Photography

I believe that your photographs should be the last thing on your mind on your wedding day.

You should be free to soak in every moment with your loved ones; After all, that's what it's all about.

Thank you for trusting me to capture those moments.

Follow Olive Eye Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Melissa Flowers Photography
d017548ff635e590 IMG 0628 180

11 Reviews for Olive Eye Photography

• Madeline

Madeline · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Working with Audrey is a dream come true!

Picking a wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you can make in planning, and choosing to go with Audrey has been an absolute dream. Her professionalism mixed with her genuine spirit & personality made my fiance and I instantly know that she was the one for us. I love that she was not afraid to try things photography wise, she was with us every step of the way for locations, outfits, overall vibe & anything else we could possibly need for our engagement shoot, and her personality made the shoot an absolute blast (even in freezing weather!) I know that come our wedding day, we are going to be in the best hands. Cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 02/18/2021

Olive Eye Photography's reply:

Thank you Maddy! You and Dean are also a dream to work with, so the appreciation is mutual. Can't wait for next time!

Paige · Married on 01/16/2021

The best decision you will ever make

There would never be enough room to explain how amazing Audrey is, and how spectacular her photography is. A friend of mine married a few years ago, and when she posted her photos on social media, I was dying to know who her photographer was. The pictures were exquisite. The lighting of the photos and the fine shot details were breath taking!!! I said, "I want that, I need that!" Unfortunately, we contacted too late. Audrey was going to be shooting for another wedding. In time, COVID led to a pandemic and it changed many wedding plans. Although, it was a blessing for us because it led to Audrey becoming our photographer !!!! Immediately after meeting Audrey, my husband and I were comfortable, carefree, and we could not stop laughing! She is a fantastic director and she is simply FUN! One of my favorite things about her work is how 'raw' her photos are. She captures so much emotion in one picture. I am so blessed to have Audrey for 3 photo shoots - our engagement, our minimony, and soon our big wedding!!! This girl will make your photos feel like a physical memory for a life time. Thank you for capturing our fairytale !!!

Sent on 02/23/2021

Roseanne · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing

I could not speak more highly of my whole experience with Audrey during wedding planning/replanning and through the big day. While the photos are sooo important, it is also crucial to find a photographer that is responsive, relatable and makes you feel comfortable. Audrey is all of those things and more. She was so incredible the day of, her easy-going approach (even when it started raining on us), helped keep us calm and focused. My husband and I are not the best with getting our photos taken, and I am still amazed at the photographs. They are romantic and simply stunning. She captured the day perfectly, from portraits to candids and everything in-between. I can’t stop looking at the sneak peaks and am so excited to see the rest. My family and friends are still texting daily how incredible the photos are. If you are looking for a photographer that you can trust and has such a unique and beautiful eye for photography, Audrey is all you need. She also brings amazing talent with her. Alex was the great and took amazing shots too. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Audrey and will treasure the beautiful memories she captured for us.

Sent on 10/02/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Olive Eye Photography Pricing

Olive Eye Photography Price Rates

Olive Eye Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750.00
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• Norristown, 19401 See on map
    Location of (Olive Eye Photography)

Olive Eye Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Olive Eye Photography include in the starting price?

Olive Eye Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Olive Eye Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Olive Eye Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does Olive Eye Photography offer?

Olive Eye Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Olive Eye Photography offer?

Olive Eye Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Olive Eye Photography offer for wedding events?

Olive Eye Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Olive Eye Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Olive Eye Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.