Norristown, PA 19401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
  • Pricing

About Olive Eye Photography

I believe that your photographs should be the last thing on your mind on your wedding day.

You should be free to soak in every moment with your loved ones; After all, that's what it's all about.

Thank you for trusting me to capture those moments.

Follow Olive Eye Photography on

d017548ff635e590 IMG 0628 180

8 Reviews for Olive Eye Photography

Claire Herpen · Married on 01/04/2020

AMAZING photographer!

Audrey did a family session as well as our wedding. She was so amazing to work with & INCREDIBLY talented! She captured our day beautifully with mostly candids and minimal posing. It was like we weren’t even being photographed & she wasn’t even there (although she’s so cool that you’d totally want her at your wedding anyway:) )

Sent on 03/08/2020

Olive Eye Photography's reply:

Thank you Claire! The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for being adventurous and going with my ideas- your family is truly so beautiful and a joy to capture.
  • Megan

Megan Heaslip · Married on 10/25/2019

Laid back, professional, and TALENTED

Audrey did an absolutely incredible job capturing our wedding day. She was so pleasant and easy to work with from the beginning, and I can't recommend her enough! My husband and I were slightly nervous as we chose not to do an engagement shoot, so the first time we were meeting Audrey was our wedding day. She immediately put any nerves at ease as she is so warm, kind, professional, laid back, and truly amazing to work with- not to mention incredibly talented! We just received our preview photos and they are SO gorgeous. Audrey truly captured the essence and vibe of our entire wedding day and I can't thank, compliment, or recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Olive Eye Photography's reply:

I’m so happy to hear this, thank you, Megan! Your families were so chill (and hilarious), I really couldn’t ask for a better group of people to hang out with for a day! I saved a lot of funny moments for the final gallery, so brace for impact. 😂 Thanks for a truly FUN day!
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 09/13/2019

Trust me... Book her now

My husband and I hired Audrey for both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. I don't even know where to begin....she is professional, personable, laid back but efficient, kind and--most of all--INCREDIBLY talented. I have a deep appreciation for photography and knew it was one of my very top priorities for our wedding, so I'm really, really picky about photo styles. I fell in love with her photography style immediately and knew she was the right choice after our first phone conversation. She makes it impossible to decide which photo is your favorite... in the very best possible way! And our friends and family absolutely RAVE about how fantastic and beautiful our photos are. She made it so easy for us to focus on interacting with each other and forget the camera is even there, and she can tell when she needs to help us along by offering easy suggestions or poses she knows will look great. She blends in and finds the perfect angles for artistic shots and is a rockstar with more traditional portraits, too. I love that she sends an album of her favorites nearly right away--we received the link to ours while on our honeymoon and loved being able to relive the day

Sent on 09/30/2019

Olive Eye Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Keri! You and Mark are really awesome and easy to work with! I was very relaxed going into your wedding day, because I knew that you guys were going to kill it (in the most chill, lovely way lol). I appreciate your trust in me, and I'm so glad to hear that you and your family are loving the photos so far.
    More to come-- Cheers!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Olive Eye Photography Pricing

Olive Eye Photography Price Rates

Olive Eye Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750.00
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• Norristown, 19401 See on map
    Location of (Olive Eye Photography)