About Old North Film Company

Behind every wedding are two people whose unique stories are uniting in one lifelong journey.

Old North Film Company is a wedding videography company in Chicago, Illinois. This passionate team of videographers understands the importance of telling the unique stories of each couple through the small, candid and intimate moments of their wedding day. These videographers work closely with clients and get to know them better so that they can provide a more personalized and customized experience. Old North Film Company embodies cinematic, short form and storytelling styles of videography in their work, and understands the importance of each sound and image in telling the story of your wedding day.

Old North Film Company offers four different videography packages, as well as customizable add-ons. Their videography services include, but are not limited to:

• Additional hours

Full Feature Video (4)
Multi. Locations (4)
Blu-Ray (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Old North was super to work with. Videography was a last minute add for us and Tyler and subsequently Tin took us on with 6 weeks notice and knowing that we had a lot of moving parts to our day - 2 ceremonies (Hindu and Christian), a lunch, and evening reception in one day. They accommodated our needs and blended in to the day so effortlessly. Additionally, Tin and our photographer seemed to work really well with one another. You would never know that the two were from different companies and had never worked together before. We are so pleased with how our feature film turned out and we also got a ton of great feedback from those that we shared our video with. The highlights of the day as well as many little moments were captured and presented in a way that made us say "Wow." We're really proud to have the film to share with our friends and family, especially those who were not able to attend. We are happy to give them such a well-represented flavor of our day.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Could not be happier with Old North Company throughout every step of the process! They were so easy and accommodating to work with. The day of the wedding they faded into the background and we didn't even notice them there. Tin was so great to work with! The finished product that they made was beyond our expectations! They were able to capture our entire wedding day and put it in a 10 min video. Could not be more happy that we hired Old North. Best decision we made in our wedding planning.

Profile Picture Aaron, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had the pleasure of working with Dom and Joey on our wedding day, and they were phenomenal! They made us feel so comfortable and were very unobtrusive. They were so nice and jovial and we were amazed at how well they worked with our photography team--it was as if they'd worked together many times before. I had watched videos from Old North Film Company before selecting a videographer, and I was impressed! When I ask friends what they most regret about their wedding, the response is always that they wish they had a videographer. Having had one, I can't imagine doing it any differently! I am so excited to have my ceremony on film and to be able to relive some of the key moments from our special day! Thank you to Dom, Joey, and Old North Film Company for making our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Old North Film exceeded our expectations for our wedding feature! The team was very helpful with every question and request we had for them. After inquiring with many other film companies, we knew we were getting not only the best deal with Old North, but also the best quality.
We are extremely grateful to have had two talented videographers, Kevin and Domenic, film our big day. Their creativity and attention-to-detail were just some of their skills that contributed to our breathtaking wedding day feature! We could not be any happier in choosing Old North to capture our most memorable moments throughout our special day. Thank you Old North!

Profile Picture Lucia, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Old North was a referral from our photographer. I loved their work online, and wasn't sure if a wedding videographer was worth spending money on, but now I know for sure IT IS. Dom and his team were collaborative with us before the wedding day, and showed up on time and were awesome to work with on the day of. You never want to know there's a camera in your face, and it felt completely natural having them there. My dad even mentioned after watching the video, that he was so glad he didn't realize he was being filmed during his speech, or he would have been nervous! The turnaround for the teaser was very fast, and the feature video took about 2 months. It was so worth the wait because we can't stop watching the feature film. It is 9 minutes of all the most important points of the day. The music is awesome! We couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Alex, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

We LOVED working with ONFC! They were so good at allowing us to carry on throughout our day as normal as possible - there were times when I forgot they were there because they were so sly at catching candid moments :) Haven't yet seen our finished and edited video but I have a feeling it's going to be remarkable.

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Old North Film Co. did an amazing job capturing my special day! The arrived on time and made everyone feel comfortable while filming. They were very personable and fun to work with as well! The showcase film was what I liked most, it truly summed up the night perfectly. Tin made it easy to communicate via email throughout the whole process and answered any questions I had in detail. These guys are very professional and I would highly recommend them for your special day!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing Old North as our videographer was by far the best decision we made! I was truly impressed by their professionalism, and the showcase video they put together for us was absolutely perfect. Having a videographer was a must for our wedding and after my first conversation with Tin around pricing and packaging and learning about the team, I knew this was the videographer we needed. Dom captured so many emotions and special moments from our wedding day. We cannot say thank you enough! He was professional on our wedding day and so great to work with afterwards as he put together our video and made a few requested edits. We have gotten so many compliments on the Showcase film and would recommend Old North Film Company and Dom to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, USB Flash Drive

Old North Film Company was a great company to work with! The whole team is super quick to respond when I had all my crazy bride questions for them. On the day of the wedding they were very nice, and I could barely tell they were there! They captured a beautiful 5 minute highlight of the wedding and I couldn't be happier with my choice to pick them as our Wedding Videographer! I get compliments on the video all the time! They are very creative and are very nice, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

I did a lot of research when looking for the perfect videographer for our wedding. You spend a lot of money on a wedding and I wanted to make sure it was captured perfectly. I wanted someone that was able to tell a story and illustrate the feeling of our event and we found it with Old North. They blended into the background and I barely knew they were even there until we received our teaser trailer and video and was blown away. They did an amazing job capturing every emotion and detail of the event. The way they edited the film to flow between events and showcase all the highlights without dragging anything on made it a fun film for family and friends to watch who were not able to attend in person. Thank you David and team for allowing us to relive our wedding over and over again for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Dimphy, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling

Old North Film Company Pricing

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've worked with Old North Film Company a number of times, and each time I am so impressed with the dedication of their team and the quality of their work! For a long time I just couldn't find a videographer of a high enough caliber to recommend to my wedding clients; it's important to recommend a vendor who will really do right by their couples. So when I first worked with Old North last December, I was thrilled! Not only are they great to work with as a fellow vendor, but it was clear that they really care about their clients. They bring a relaxed, upbeat presence on the wedding day, and they work very hard to capture the important moments from a unique perspective. The couples love them, and the end product is so worth it. Their work makes me wish I'd had such talented videographers at my own wedding! Their films have a signature voice - they are true artists.

4028 W. Irving Park Rd., Loft B, Chicago, IL 60641   See On Map
(773) 850-0873 (phone)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am-6pm for inquiries
Old North Film Company is a wedding videography team from Chicago, IL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Old North Film Company is a professional videography team that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2014 specializing in cinematic wedding films.