About Old North Film Company

Behind every wedding are two people whose unique stories are uniting in one lifelong journey.

Old North Film Company is a wedding videography company in Chicago, Illinois. This passionate team of videographers understands the importance of telling the unique stories of each couple through the small, candid and intimate moments of their wedding day. These videographers work closely with clients and get to know them better so that they can provide a more personalized and customized experience. Old North Film Company embodies cinematic, short form and storytelling styles of videography in their work, and understands the importance of each sound and image in telling the story of your wedding day.

Old North Film Company offers four different videography packages, as well as customizable add-ons. Their videography services include, but are not limited to:

• Additional hours

Add'l Hours (3)
Full Feature Video (3)
Blu-Ray (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

We LOVED working with ONFC! They were so good at allowing us to carry on throughout our day as normal as possible - there were times when I forgot they were there because they were so sly at catching candid moments :) Haven't yet seen our finished and edited video but I have a feeling it's going to be remarkable.

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Old North Film Co. did an amazing job capturing my special day! The arrived on time and made everyone feel comfortable while filming. They were very personable and fun to work with as well! The showcase film was what I liked most, it truly summed up the night perfectly. Tin made it easy to communicate via email throughout the whole process and answered any questions I had in detail. These guys are very professional and I would highly recommend them for your special day!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Choosing Old North as our videographer was by far the best decision we made! I was truly impressed by their professionalism, and the showcase video they put together for us was absolutely perfect. Having a videographer was a must for our wedding and after my first conversation with Tin around pricing and packaging and learning about the team, I knew this was the videographer we needed. Dom captured so many emotions and special moments from our wedding day. We cannot say thank you enough! He was professional on our wedding day and so great to work with afterwards as he put together our video and made a few requested edits. We have gotten so many compliments on the Showcase film and would recommend Old North Film Company and Dom to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, USB Flash Drive

Old North Film Company was a great company to work with! The whole team is super quick to respond when I had all my crazy bride questions for them. On the day of the wedding they were very nice, and I could barely tell they were there! They captured a beautiful 5 minute highlight of the wedding and I couldn't be happier with my choice to pick them as our Wedding Videographer! I get compliments on the video all the time! They are very creative and are very nice, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

I did a lot of research when looking for the perfect videographer for our wedding. You spend a lot of money on a wedding and I wanted to make sure it was captured perfectly. I wanted someone that was able to tell a story and illustrate the feeling of our event and we found it with Old North. They blended into the background and I barely knew they were even there until we received our teaser trailer and video and was blown away. They did an amazing job capturing every emotion and detail of the event. The way they edited the film to flow between events and showcase all the highlights without dragging anything on made it a fun film for family and friends to watch who were not able to attend in person. Thank you David and team for allowing us to relive our wedding over and over again for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Dimphy, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling

If you are in the market for a videographer, you can stop looking! Brandon and crew of OLD NORTH FILM CO. did an AMAZING job capturing our special day. Not only was the final video wonderful, but the entire experience from start to finish was a blast.

To start, in our initial meeting with Brandon made us feel comfortable with the entire process. Their was no "sales pitch" but more of an informal chat about what we were looking for and how he could help.

On the day of, they allowed us to enjoy our day while capturing all the hidden moments that we now look back on and cherish. They exhibited the perfect blend of being professional in their work and having a laid back, comforting demeanor.

We were blown away when we received our final video. It is absolutely amazing... Just like the videographers!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I highly recommend considering Old North Film Company! I was hesitant at first about hiring a videographer for my wedding, but I am 110% glad I did. It was well worth the investment. We worked with Dom and Kevin, and they were awesome! They are so nice, easy going and talented and captured our wedding day so perfectly. I have watched our wedding video a few times now, and it still continues to bring me tears of happiness when I get to relive the happiest day of my life and see all of the love and happiness surrounding us. I will forever be grateful to Dom and Kevin for being there on our wedding day and capturing the beginning of our life together among our family and friends.

Profile Picture Christine, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling

My husbands cousin used Old North Film Company for their wedding video and we instantly knew we HAD to have them for our wedding video. They were so responsive and so great to deal with. Our wedding video was more than we could have asked for! Tin and Tyler captured our personalities perfectly and included all of the perfect moments from our wedding. We've watched our video so many times because it brings back the amazing feelings from our wedding day. They were so fun to work with through the the day as well! We got our video back within 8 weeks, which was so quick. I've already been recommending them to people right and left! We really want to thank you all for all of your hard work and capturing every perfect moment of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

After months of saying we didn't want a wedding video, (I mean, who wants to have another camera in their face on their wedding day) we were convinced to give it more consideration. Our photographer suggested we reach out to Old North and as soon as we saw their work online we were hooked. Tin and Tyler were amazing. They really put us at ease and we're super thrilled with how our videos turned out. They did an awesome job of capturing the little details and all of the excitement about the entire day and were really great to work with from the initial meeting through the final revision of our feature film. HIGHLY recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, USB Flash Drive

I can't begin to express how happy and grateful we are that we found and chose Old North Film Company to create our wedding video. David and Dom were so fun and easy to work with on our wedding day and truly captured the entire feel of our wedding including some very special moments we were too busy to remember when all was said and done. Watching it for the first time was so happy and emotional it was like we were reliving the day all over again - it is a true work of art and the talent that went into it is undeniable. It will always be a treasure to be able to go back and look at our amazing video that captures all of the love and happiness my husband and I and our guests felt that day. I have been told by multiple people that they can't stop watching our video it's just so feel good and addicting - I can't watch it without grinning from ear to ear. Thank you guys - you are amazing!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/5/15, 1 Review

USB Flash Drive
Digital Download
SD Card
USB Hard Drive

I've worked with Old North Film Company a number of times, and each time I am so impressed with the dedication of their team and the quality of their work! For a long time I just couldn't find a videographer of a high enough caliber to recommend to my wedding clients; it's important to recommend a vendor who will really do right by their couples. So when I first worked with Old North last December, I was thrilled! Not only are they great to work with as a fellow vendor, but it was clear that they really care about their clients. They bring a relaxed, upbeat presence on the wedding day, and they work very hard to capture the important moments from a unique perspective. The couples love them, and the end product is so worth it. Their work makes me wish I'd had such talented videographers at my own wedding! Their films have a signature voice - they are true artists.

4028 W. Irving Park Rd., Loft B, Chicago, IL 60641   See On Map
(773) 850-0873 (phone)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am-6pm for inquiries
Old North Film Company is a wedding videography team from Chicago, IL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Old North Film Company is a professional videography team that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2014 specializing in cinematic wedding films.