About Old North Film Company

Behind every wedding are two people whose unique stories are uniting in one lifelong journey.

Old North Film Company is a wedding videography company in Chicago, Illinois. This passionate team of videographers understands the importance of telling the unique stories of each couple through the small, candid and intimate moments of their wedding day. These videographers work closely with clients and get to know them better so that they can provide a more personalized and customized experience. Old North Film Company embodies cinematic, short form and storytelling styles of videography in their work, and understands the importance of each sound and image in telling the story of your wedding day.

Old North Film Company offers four different videography packages, as well as customizable add-ons. Their videography services include, but are not limited to:

• Additional hours

Multi. Locations (6)
Add'l Hours (4)
Blu-Ray (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Couldn't recommend this team enough. They were absolutely wonderful, professional, and warm to work with, not to mention talented. They were extremely helpful in the months leading up to our wedding last September, and on the day of, they were so calm, reassuring, and fun to have around (but never made us feel uncomfortable or like there was a camera in my face the entire day.... after seeing our video and some of the shots in it, I hadn't even realized they were standing there in the moment!) Tin was our main point of contact throughout the whole process and he was engaging, proactive, funny, and a joy to work with.

And our actual video – we couldn't love it more. We were thrilled with how it turned out and we feel like they captured our personalities and the emotions of the day so well. My family was thrilled with it too and we 100% recommend working with Old North Film Company! Ask for Tin! :)

Profile Picture Kim, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Old North did a fantastic job! We were very happy with the way they captured who we were in the short film they did for us. The video is really a tear-jerker- while it also contained amazing shots and caught our very special day in a way we can remember for years to come. I am happy with the investment of hiring a professional and talented film group- "Old North" to be a part of our day and to effortlessly capture the essence of our wedding. They were never in our way and were able to jump in during important times to cover special moments. THANK YOU SO MUCH! - Anna & Enrique

Profile Picture Anna, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Can't say enough positive things about Old North! They were so professional and so easy to work with! Their work was amazing and the videos perfectly compiled all the important parts of our special day! Everyone loves it. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture tracy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We first reached out with Tin, and had Kevin and Dom at our wedding. Communication with Old North from the start was great. Very easy to speak with, answered all our questions thoroughly, and we felt that they would strive to make a great video for us. Kevin reached out to us prior to the wedding date to get an idea of the day and our expectations. Both videographers were professional but also great and fun to work with. We hardly knew they were there yet they captured great moments from our day and produced a great film. It also did not take long to wait for our film. We are so glad to have selected Old North and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Old North, who we hired for our May 2017 wedding. I had been unsure about hiring a videographer, and I have to say that hiring Old North Film Company was one of our best decisions of the entire wedding process.

From the moment I contacted them, the guys at Old North were very responsive, professional, and just fun to work with. Also, we found their prices extremely reasonable, especially for the high quality of their work. We did the feature film package, which included a 9 minute video and full footage of our ceremony as well as a reception video. Our feature film was absolutely amazing. They captured the entire feeling of the wedding in a short film, really bringing in all of the special moments of the day. The way that they timed the music and speeches with the footage was beautiful. So many people commented on how great our video was, and I think it really stood out compared to others I have seen.

Our primary videographer was Tin, and he was so great--such a good person to have around on your wedding day. Both videographers were very flexible, just working around us on the big day without posing or having us redo particular moments for the film. It felt really natural and I barely noticed they were there, which is no small feat considering that they have somewhat large equipment.

We were so happy with our experience with Old North. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Old North was super to work with. Videography was a last minute add for us and Tyler and subsequently Tin took us on with 6 weeks notice and knowing that we had a lot of moving parts to our day - 2 ceremonies (Hindu and Christian), a lunch, and evening reception in one day. They accommodated our needs and blended in to the day so effortlessly. Additionally, Tin and our photographer seemed to work really well with one another. You would never know that the two were from different companies and had never worked together before. We are so pleased with how our feature film turned out and we also got a ton of great feedback from those that we shared our video with. The highlights of the day as well as many little moments were captured and presented in a way that made us say "Wow." We're really proud to have the film to share with our friends and family, especially those who were not able to attend. We are happy to give them such a well-represented flavor of our day.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Could not be happier with Old North Company throughout every step of the process! They were so easy and accommodating to work with. The day of the wedding they faded into the background and we didn't even notice them there. Tin was so great to work with! The finished product that they made was beyond our expectations! They were able to capture our entire wedding day and put it in a 10 min video. Could not be more happy that we hired Old North. Best decision we made in our wedding planning.

Profile Picture Aaron, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had the pleasure of working with Dom and Joey on our wedding day, and they were phenomenal! They made us feel so comfortable and were very unobtrusive. They were so nice and jovial and we were amazed at how well they worked with our photography team--it was as if they'd worked together many times before. I had watched videos from Old North Film Company before selecting a videographer, and I was impressed! When I ask friends what they most regret about their wedding, the response is always that they wish they had a videographer. Having had one, I can't imagine doing it any differently! I am so excited to have my ceremony on film and to be able to relive some of the key moments from our special day! Thank you to Dom, Joey, and Old North Film Company for making our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Old North Film exceeded our expectations for our wedding feature! The team was very helpful with every question and request we had for them. After inquiring with many other film companies, we knew we were getting not only the best deal with Old North, but also the best quality.
We are extremely grateful to have had two talented videographers, Kevin and Domenic, film our big day. Their creativity and attention-to-detail were just some of their skills that contributed to our breathtaking wedding day feature! We could not be any happier in choosing Old North to capture our most memorable moments throughout our special day. Thank you Old North!

Profile Picture Lucia, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Old North was a referral from our photographer. I loved their work online, and wasn't sure if a wedding videographer was worth spending money on, but now I know for sure IT IS. Dom and his team were collaborative with us before the wedding day, and showed up on time and were awesome to work with on the day of. You never want to know there's a camera in your face, and it felt completely natural having them there. My dad even mentioned after watching the video, that he was so glad he didn't realize he was being filmed during his speech, or he would have been nervous! The turnaround for the teaser was very fast, and the feature video took about 2 months. It was so worth the wait because we can't stop watching the feature film. It is 9 minutes of all the most important points of the day. The music is awesome! We couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Alex, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Old North Film Company Pricing

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've worked with Old North Film Company a number of times, and each time I am so impressed with the dedication of their team and the quality of their work! For a long time I just couldn't find a videographer of a high enough caliber to recommend to my wedding clients; it's important to recommend a vendor who will really do right by their couples. So when I first worked with Old North last December, I was thrilled! Not only are they great to work with as a fellow vendor, but it was clear that they really care about their clients. They bring a relaxed, upbeat presence on the wedding day, and they work very hard to capture the important moments from a unique perspective. The couples love them, and the end product is so worth it. Their work makes me wish I'd had such talented videographers at my own wedding! Their films have a signature voice - they are true artists.

4028 W. Irving Park Rd., Loft B, Chicago, IL 60641   See On Map
(773) 850-0873 (phone)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am-6pm for inquiries
Old North Film Company is a wedding videography team from Chicago, IL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Old North Film Company is a professional videography team that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2014 specializing in cinematic wedding films.