About Old North Film Company

Behind every wedding are two people whose unique stories are uniting in one lifelong journey.

Old North Film Company is a wedding videography company in Chicago, Illinois. This passionate team of videographers understands the importance of telling the unique stories of each couple through the small, candid and intimate moments of their wedding day. These videographers work closely with clients and get to know them better so that they can provide a more personalized and customized experience. Old North Film Company embodies cinematic, short form and storytelling styles of videography in their work, and understands the importance of each sound and image in telling the story of your wedding day.

Old North Film Company offers four different videography packages, as well as customizable add-ons. Their videography services include, but are not limited to:

• Additional hours

Full Feature Video (4)
Multi. Locations (4)
Blu-Ray (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

We are so thankful for and impressed with Old North Film Company! Our video is beautiful. Our Short Feature looks like a movie trailer! I've gotten so many compliments on it. Our guys were helpful, considerate, timely with communication and very accommodating! They even traveled 2 hours in the snow for us. I would highly recommend them--you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ali, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Old North Film Co was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Both Justin and Tin were so amazing to work with. From our first conversation, they were so friendly and accommodating, immediately giving us the confidence that documenting our day was in immensely capable hands - and they lived up to that expectation. On the day-of, they were both present when you needed them and invisible while filming, where we didn't feel like they were hovering or in our faces. Our final feature was beyond what we expected. They captured such great moments throughout the night that we would never have seen or remembered. We love that we have it, and our ceremony and speeches, to relive the night forever. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. You will not regret hiring these guys.

Profile Picture Cassie, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've worked with Old North Film Company a number of times, and each time I am so impressed with the dedication of their team and the quality of their work! For a long time I just couldn't find a videographer of a high enough caliber to recommend to my wedding clients; it's important to recommend a vendor who will really do right by their couples. So when I first worked with Old North last December, I was thrilled! Not only are they great to work with as a fellow vendor, but it was clear that they really care about their clients. They bring a relaxed, upbeat presence on the wedding day, and they work very hard to capture the important moments from a unique perspective. The couples love them, and the end product is so worth it. Their work makes me wish I'd had such talented videographers at my own wedding! Their films have a signature voice - they are true artists.

4028 W. Irving Park Rd., Loft B, Chicago, IL 60641   See On Map
(773) 850-0873 (phone)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am-6pm for inquiries
Old North Film Company is a wedding videography team from Chicago, IL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Old North Film Company is a professional videography team that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2014 specializing in cinematic wedding films.