About Old North Film Company

Behind every wedding are two people whose unique stories are uniting in one lifelong journey.

Old North Film Company is a wedding videography company in Chicago, Illinois. This passionate team of videographers understands the importance of telling the unique stories of each couple through the small, candid and intimate moments of their wedding day. These videographers work closely with clients and get to know them better so that they can provide a more personalized and customized experience. Old North Film Company embodies cinematic, short form and storytelling styles of videography in their work, and understands the importance of each sound and image in telling the story of your wedding day.

Old North Film Company offers four different videography packages, as well as customizable add-ons. Their videography services include, but are not limited to:

• Additional hours

Add'l Hours (3)
Full Feature Video (3)
Blu-Ray (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Couldn't recommend this team enough. They were absolutely wonderful, professional, and warm to work with, not to mention talented. They were extremely helpful in the months leading up to our wedding last September, and on the day of, they were so calm, reassuring, and fun to have around (but never made us feel uncomfortable or like there was a camera in my face the entire day.... after seeing our video and some of the shots in it, I hadn't even realized they were standing there in the moment!) Tin was our main point of contact throughout the whole process and he was engaging, proactive, funny, and a joy to work with.

And our actual video – we couldn't love it more. We were thrilled with how it turned out and we feel like they captured our personalities and the emotions of the day so well. My family was thrilled with it too and we 100% recommend working with Old North Film Company! Ask for Tin! :)

Profile Picture Kim, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Can't say enough positive things about Old North! They were so professional and so easy to work with! Their work was amazing and the videos perfectly compiled all the important parts of our special day! Everyone loves it. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture tracy, 6/17/17, 1 Review

USB Flash Drive
Digital Download
SD Card
USB Hard Drive

I've worked with Old North Film Company a number of times, and each time I am so impressed with the dedication of their team and the quality of their work! For a long time I just couldn't find a videographer of a high enough caliber to recommend to my wedding clients; it's important to recommend a vendor who will really do right by their couples. So when I first worked with Old North last December, I was thrilled! Not only are they great to work with as a fellow vendor, but it was clear that they really care about their clients. They bring a relaxed, upbeat presence on the wedding day, and they work very hard to capture the important moments from a unique perspective. The couples love them, and the end product is so worth it. Their work makes me wish I'd had such talented videographers at my own wedding! Their films have a signature voice - they are true artists.

4028 W. Irving Park Rd., Loft B, Chicago, IL 60641   See On Map
(773) 850-0873 (phone)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am-6pm for inquiries
Old North Film Company is a wedding videography team from Chicago, IL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Old North Film Company is a professional videography team that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2014 specializing in cinematic wedding films.