OKC Entertainment and Events

Oklahoma City, OK View map

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Music
Lighting
MC
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Classic Rock
R&B / Soul
Rock
Strings
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Music During Breaks
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System

• Cara
    Cara N. Married on 07/25/2021

Amazing DJ

Steve and his team are so very helpful and quick to respond. They are very professional and they make you feel special and personally cared for. I could not recommend OKC entertainment enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 05/21/2021

Professional, fun-loving, and great attention to detail! Highly recommend!

We are so glad we used Steve as the DJ for our wedding day! My husband and I got married at the McGranahan Barn in Yukon, OK so the DJ fee with OKC Entertainment was included in the price of the venue. We couldn't have imagined how well this would work out for us prior to the wedding. Steve was incredibly professional but had the perfect fun-loving energy that we wanted out of a DJ. We happened to have a lot of Queen songs playing at key moments during the ceremony and reception and Steve even came up to me in one of the quiet moments before the ceremony to talk with me and ask me if that had anything special to do with our relationship. Because we hadn't picked a song to do our reception entrance to, he suggested We Will Rock You. This was the PERFECT suggestion that was even more special because of his attention to detail and keen ability to anticipate what we'd enjoy. My husband and I as well as our guests loved every song he played all night and there was never a time someone wasn't on the dancefloor.
    Leading up to the wedding, the team at OKC Entertainment made the planning process easy. Their online forms are very user-friendly and they were quick to respond if I had any questions. I needed some last-minute help with music cuts for my sister who would sing in the ceremony, and they handled that extra task for me free of charge.
    I would highly recommend Steve and OKC Entertainment!
    Katie C. Married on 04/08/2021

You Need OKCEntertainment

The DJ plays such an important role on your wedding day - they control the music and the overall flow of your reception. Hiring OKCEntertainment was one of the best decisions I made. Not only was OKCEntertainment incredibly accommodating when I had to change my wedding date due to COVID-19, but Steve was professional, knowledgable, and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Steve directed the flow of the reception (first dance, father/daughter, toasts, etc.) without talking too much, he kept the energy high during the reception to keep people on the dance floor, and most importantly, he pronounced our names correctly - what more could I have asked for?

In short - you need to hire OKCEntertainment, they clearly have a lot of experience in weddings and you will not be disappointed in your decision.

Real Weddings

• Rachel Runnels & Bill Repavich
    58 photos · 08/31/2019

Austin Smith Events Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

As DJ myself I tend to get to work with and know some of my colleagues in the business. Steve (Owner) is such a great guy and has saved my butt quite a few times haha. He will be with you every step of the way and make sure you get exactly what you imagined! Make sure to snag this guy up before he gets booked up! - Austin Smith Events

Oklahoma City, OK, 73102
Location of (OKC Entertainment and Events)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding