Ohara Beauty

Alexandria, VA View map

Ohara Beauty creates flawless makeup looks that build confidence in our clients. Brandie's vision is to have a brand that is recognizable and unique. We believe beauty is more than skin deep! Providing high quality makeup and beauty services to diverse clientele ranging from brides to stay at home moms. Ohara Beauty's goal is to make every client feel beautiful and glamorous by accentuating their natural beauty.

I am Brandie Chaney, a certified makeup artist in the DC metro area. I truly enjoy making clients stand out on their special day. I provide makeup services for weddings, baby showers, photo shoots, and other special occasions. With a background in human services I believe in empowerment. I believe that when you look your best you live out your truest purpose. My goal is to make every person who sits in my chair feel gorgeous. I have always loved fashion and beauty. Both come naturally to me and now I am sharing my passions with others. I am looking forward to creating beautiful looks and lasting memories.

-Brandie O. Chaney