2 8th Street, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Off The Wall Donuts

Off The Wall Donuts is a premier donut catering company in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey. Husband-and-wife team John and Kate build custom donut display walls that serve as the perfect showcase for your wedding dessert. Not only are the donuts delicious, but the walls serve as a centerpiece for the room. No two walls are alike. You can include your wedding theme, colors, or photos into the wall for a truly remarkable design. Choose Off The Wall Donuts for a one of a kind wedding dessert.

Off The Wall Donuts offers several different packages for couples of all tastes and budgets. You choose the size and design of the display to fit your wedding theme. Off The Wall Donuts will provide the completed donut wall, the donuts to display, and side tables for favor bags and other decor pieces. Their custom favor bags can be used to give your guests a sweet take-home gift after the event. Service include full-service delivery and set up.

img 5019 51 1038831

Off The Wall Donuts 6
Off The Wall Donuts 7

Christine · Married on 07/25/2019

Best vendor around!!!

Off the Wall Donuts is the absolute best decision you could make for your event. When you work with Off the Wall Donuts, you are not only getting a cool wall with some donuts, you are getting a unique piece of art with complimentary PERSONALIZEd donut bags, decorative tables, and pictures. I thought I was going to have to order donut bags- but nope, they told me they had it all taken care of!!! If you’re like me and struggle with creativity and decisions, they will take a simple idea and run with it to make the Donut Wall an awesome focal point of your event. Their professionalism is top notch and it is so clear how much pride they take in their work. They showed up without anyone seeing them to set up the wall and took it down after the event. We didn’t even have to think about it and didn’t - until our guests started coming up to us all excited! My cousin said her mom cried when she saw it because she loved the police theme we chose ( my husband is a police officer). It was a great way to do something special and meaningful to us. Even though we were having a Viennese hour, we thought it would be a nice surprise for our guests as a “favor” on the way out of our wedding and we cannot believe how many people keep mentioning the wall!!! They also packaged up left over Donuts in a box for us to take home. If you are even considering a donut wall, reach out to them- you will not be disappointed!!!! THANK YOU, Off the Wall Donuts!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Off The Wall Donuts 12
    Off The Wall Donuts 13
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2019

Completely blown away!! Incredible!!

I decided to do a donut wall for my husband on our wedding day. Since we are not the traditional couple I came up with and idea that would be even better than a themed grooms cake. Since he is a police officer I wanted to go with the blue line flag. I had some ideas and they just took my ideas and went way beyond my expectations. Everyone at my wedding couldn’t believe how great it worked. The donuts were absolutely delicious people are still talking about it days after the wedding. I can’t thank them enough for making my dreams and expectations come true. Thank you again for making this happen!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Off The Wall Donuts 14
    Off The Wall Donuts 15

Tiffany Reyna · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing and delicious experience

The doughnut wall at my wedding was a huge hit! Working with Off The Wall Donuts was awesome, they always answered questions right away and made the process as easy as possible. Everyone LOVED the wall and I’m so happy I decided to use them. I recommend them 100%

Sent on 01/17/2019

Off The Wall Donuts FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands