1210 north hunt lane, Lexington, KY 78251 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Meet the Team

About Of The Wildflowers Photography

Hey there! I am Taylor!

Look at you guys! You made it! This what life is all about ! You have decided to become a forever team. Life can be an up and down roller coaster getting to this point. Am I right or am I right? But you're doing it! I couldn't be more excited for you. So give your teammate a high five for me and yell “We got this Love Muffin!"

You could just look at me as your overly interested third wheel. It’s really about the two of you but sometimes you’ll throw a joke out my direction in order to make me feel like a part of the team. Then I’ll just tell you about how ridiculously cute you both are, we will laugh which will result in my gushing over your perfect photos we just captured in that moment. I thrive on meeting new people and learning about each of their unique stories from the different backgrounds and cultures they have. I have been doing this for nearly six years now and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love my job and meeting new people, LIKE YOU (*wink,wink*) and leaving being forever friends ! I know that wedding planning, going through all the series of photos from doing engagements to wedding day can sound really stressful. Trust me. I get it. But, thats where I come in and I make it not stressful. We are just going to chillax, maybe put on some music and well pretty much just be silly ,laugh, have some fun and boom bada bing you are being sent a sweet fun filled gallery. So what are we waiting for !I am BEYOND excited! I want to capture the next part of your story in it’s entirety. So lets grab a coffee and talk over your day! I want to help you through it all from beginning to end!

• Woman-owned
Antelope Canyon Engagement
san antonio wedding photographer 9 51 1942129 161466270594241

1 Reviews for Of The Wildflowers Photography

Of The Wildflowers Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Of The Wildflowers Photography

Taylor Bennett

Taylor Bennett

Owner

My name is Taylor! I am 28 years old and a single mommy of two little sweet boys, Liam and Ronan! They are my absolute world and I love them to death and could never imagine my life without their butts in it. I am based in San Antonio but travel all over! I have been doing wedding photography for nearly six years now. It is my absolute passion to meet beautiful couples, build relationships with them and be with them every step of the way through their journey.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1210 north hunt lane Lexington, KY, 78251 See on map
    251-572-1068 (Phone number)
    Location of (Of The Wildflowers Photography)

Of The Wildflowers Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Of The Wildflowers Photography include in the starting price?

Of The Wildflowers Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images

What photography services does Of The Wildflowers Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Of The Wildflowers Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Of The Wildflowers Photography offer?

Of The Wildflowers Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Vintage

What photography services does Of The Wildflowers Photography offer?

Of The Wildflowers Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Of The Wildflowers Photography offer for wedding events?

Of The Wildflowers Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Of The Wildflowers Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Of The Wildflowers Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.