One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About OCM Event Space

Located in Detroit, Michigan, OCM Event Space is a rooftop wedding venue. It sits on top of One Campus Martius on the 16th floor and offers views of the city’s downtown area. Loved ones visiting the city from out of town might appreciate its convenient city-center location. Coleman A. Young International Airport is just a short drive away, while there are countless hotels and places to stay overnight nearby. Across the street, Campus Martius Park offers trees and fountains for a classically beautiful backdrop to your wedding photos. This space is managed by Bedrock Events.

Facilities and Capacity

OCM Event Space offers 7,800 square feet of highly versatile space where you can hold your wedding celebrations. Here, 350 guests can fit comfortably for both a banquet and a strolling reception. This space can be divided into three smaller rooms, should you be planning a more intimate celebration. A pre-function area sits just outside this room and is equal in size to the main space. It is well-suited to cocktail receptions and food stations, ensuring you and your guests have plenty of space to mingle. For fresh air, you are invited to explore the 5,500 square-foot outdoor wraparound terrace. From here, you can take in the views of the city’s business district, lending an air of vibrancy to events held here. The terrace can accommodate up to 250 guests.

The main function room at OCM Event Space is fully fitted with high-end audio-visual equipment that can enhance your celebration throughout the day. This is enhanced by high acoustic walls and ceilings, for crystal clear audio. The space is fully furnished and contains removable stages, making more space for guests or dancing. The terrace features built-in bars, for convenient champagne toasts wherever you might be. This venue’s managing company looks after bar service, making the wedding planning process easier. They are happy to provide a list of catering companies they recommend, to inspire your choices.

Follow OCM Event Space on

Videos 1 Video

OCM Event Space Pricing

OCM Event Space Price Rates

OCM Event Space FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 7950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 7950
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 7950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 7950
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Glassware
    Lighting/Sound
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 22
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Rooftop
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Preferred Vendors Only
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• OCM Event Space 1
    Sunday Wedding Discount

Interested in a Sunday wedding? We offer a discount on the venue rental fee for all events taking place on Sundays. Fill out an inquiry form to find out more!

Team of OCM Event Space

Julie Glenn

Julie Glenn

Director, Event Venues Team

As Director of the Event Venues Team, I have the pleasure of working alongside the most talented and dedicated Venue Sales and Facilities Technicians around. Our team is laser focused on creating unparalleled experiences for our clients and event guests alike. A little about me: After graduating from Michigan State University (Go Green!), I relocated to South Florida to kickstart my career in the hospitality industry where I worked as an Event Manager for a Destination Management Company. I soon took notice of the remarkable progress happening in downtown Detroit and made my way back home to manage Bedrock’s portfolio of venues. My top three standout moments over the past several years include 1) Hosting my dream wedding atop the Madison Building rooftop, 2) Becoming a Mom to my beautiful daughter Mya and 3) Contributing to the growth and success of our incredible event venues. There is nothing more rewarding than helping others create memories that will last a lifetime!

Brittany Burns

Brittany Burns

Event Venues Team Coordinator

Hi there! I am Brittany Burns! I am a graduate from Michigan State University where I received my Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business with a focus in Event Planning. I began my professional career out of college with an amazing opportunity working in New York for the New York Yankees. Yes, I know, unpopular opinion but I do love baseball. I was able to kick start this passion of events in the city that never sleeps, and boy was it awesome. Once I moved back to the mitten, I started my journey on the Bedrock Event Team and I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years. I thoroughly enjoy planning events of all kinds but one of my favorites would be weddings. There’s just something about a bride and grooms’ big day that gets me so excited! When I am not assisting with your event you can catch me on the sidelines dancing as the Detroit Lions Cheerleader or coaching a high school dance team.

Lyn Gleasure

Lyn Gleasure

Senior Event Sales Manager

My ideal world would be one filled with rescue cats & dogs, lots of chocolate (especially if peanut butter is mixed in), and the ability to teleport myself to amazing destinations around the world. Throw in some spectacular corporate events and I’m the happiest gal in Detroit! I started managing events over 20 years ago at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC while also teaching Event Management at Duke University. Along the way I earned my CMP and CPCE designations. One of my favorite events was working with the over 40 national political leaders on a multi-day conference. Talk about a lot of moving parts & endless security meetings! I’ve been back in my home state of Michigan for nearly 4 years and just love it. I am a co-founder of the Detroit Events Council and am active as a national committee member in NACE. In my spare time, I volunteer at the Detroit Zoo hanging out with the penguins and polar bears.

View team

• One Campus Martius Detroit, MI, 48226 See on map
    313-351-1103 (Phone number)
    Location of (OCM Event Space)