Ocean Hawks Rentals

Orlando, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ocean Hawks Rentals offers custom weddings + event designs with our collection of one of a kind rentals! Custom builds • Furniture • Table Decor • Signage • Props

We are a husband and wife dynamic duo excited to bring your vision to life with our one of a kind pieces and set designs. Our idea for our rental business actually started as we were planning our own wedding. We want to share with other couples, planners and our creative friends our collection of little treasures all handpicked and made with love. The Ocean Hawks collection of rentals is ever growing and we are constantly adding new items. Our pieces are each named after our couples and people in our lives we love and look up to because they are the ones that define our collection.

To see our growing inventory and keep up with our newest rentals visit our website, oceanhawksrentals.com

Contact us to get started! events@oceanhawksrentals.com

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Tables
Tent Accessories
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Glassware
Linens

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
Enclosed Booth
Props

• Ravi
    Ravi S. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing, Beautiful, Professional & Great Energy

Best Experience Ever! If it weren't for Stephanie and Robby (owners) we would have canceled my daughters wedding. We were discouraged initially because of the pandemic and how it had impacted our original plans. After speaking to Stephanie we were re-energized and felt assured that everything would work out. Ocean Hawks saved the day and created a truly amazing atmosphere for the ceremony and small reception. Not only did they create a dream setting, but they also walked us through the process patiently and made great recommendations based on our vision. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to leave a lasting impression of their special event. Thank you again Stephanie for making my Daughter and new
    Son-in-Law so happy. We are indebted to you.
    Rebeka S. Married on 08/12/2021

Dream Vendor! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

I had an unique unusual wedding with all black decor and let me just say it is hard to find a vendor that show their spooky Halloween 🎃 vibe. Within the first call with Stephanie, I just told her my theme and she blurted all my ideas out of my head before I can even say it. She was so easy and fun to talk to, I felt like she was reading my thoughts. Her team did so amazing walking us through everything. I was amazed when I saw the decor, everything looked so dreamy. Loved Ocean Hawks Rentals!!
  • I
    Indira K. Married on 05/09/2021

Made my dreams come true!

If I could give Ocean Hawks 1,000 stars I would, in a heartbeat. Working with them for my 2 day wedding weekend was such a joy. Stephanie did an amazing job working with me to create a ton of custom pieces I wanted and made sure that they came out exactly how I envisioned it. She made me feel so comfortable, I had no stress or worry during the wedding, i had total trust in her to carry out my vision. They are the absolute best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sara & Richie
    19 photos · 10/22/2021

J. CLOSS Events and Weddings J. CLOSS Events and Weddings Wedding Planners

I really love to work with OCEAN HAWKS RENTALS ... they have a really special and sophisticated taste and style. And, they are professional hunters! Do you want something special or unique? ... they´re able to find it for you. Do you need to build something amazing? They´re ready to design amazing things... They fit perfectly with my creativity and free-mind style. ;)

Orlando, 32825
Location of (Ocean Hawks Rentals)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding