Trove Rentals

Orlando, FL View map

Trove Rentals is a wedding and event rental company located in Orlando, Florida. The company offers you a curated collection of luxurious and vintage tabletop items. Owner Tiffany Jones founded the company with the hope of providing that missing piece to clients at a reasonable cost. She is committed to working with budget-conscious customers who don’t want to sacrifice on the quality of their items. Tiffany searches throughout the United States and across the globe for unique and retro pieces to complement each client’s big day.

Trove Rentals has a by-appointment-only showroom available to you. You’ll be able to check out all of their pieces and discuss your dream event. On the day of your wedding, your items will be delivered, set up, and then cleaned up for your convenience. Items available to you include centerpieces, decorations, trinkets, and vases. Trove Rentals also has the following food and beverage items:

• Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Decor
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Setup

• Hannah
    Hannah N. Married on 02/08/2020

A Dream to Work With

Trove Rentals went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding! We rented dinnerwear and some misc. decor items and from the moment I first reached out to Trove to inquire about their services, it was a breeze! Tiffany (the owner) was responsive, accomodating, personable, and a joy to work with! She always responded quickly and gave a lot of detail and clarity in her responses. She worked closely with us and we really felt that she cared about making sure we were 100% happy with her products and services. She brought so much beauty to our wedding and we could not be happier with our experience working with her!!
  • Crystal
    Crystal M. Married on 11/29/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Where do I start? Selecting Trove to help bring our wedding to life was the best decision I made! Here is a little back story… my now husband and I knew we had to keep our wedding on a budget so in the back of my head I knew that was going to be a lot of DIY. Don't get me wrong, I love DIY'ing everything, but I wanted to be able to enjoy the day of my wedding and not have to worry about who was setting up what and if my vision was coming together. Insert Tiffany, I found out about Trove Rentals through the Venue we had selected. The Manager knew our situation and she suggested I reach out to Tiffany, so I thought why not? That night I sent out an email and I got an immediate response back and before I knew it, we were setting up a day and time to meet and go over what I was envisioning. As soon as walked into her studio I knew I was in the right place. Tiffany was sweet and kind and so excited to hear about all the ideas I had and so willing to work within the small budget we had. Tiffany's collection of tableware and decor is so thoughtfully picked out and beautiful and after about an hour and a half we had basically nailed down most of the tableware and small décor. As the months got closer to the wedding, Tiffany and I would be in constant contact about last-minute décor additions and day of coordination. Never did she make me feel like I was driving her crazy or being an imposition. She even offered to come to the walkthrough so we could hammer out any unforeseen details. Tiffany was there for me every step of the way and I don’t know what I would have done without her. Even late into the night before the wedding, she was making sure she had all the details in place. Tiffany, you are amazing, and our wedding would not have been the same without you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • Mica
    Mica G. Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing experience!! :)

Tiffany was so great to work with! She’s very talented, creative, profesional and accommodating.
    It was also super easy to communicate with her, which was very important to us, since we were planning the wedding from across the country. We exchanged a couple of emails, we shared some ideas and she made it happen! The table decorations were amazing. Each little piece was absolutely gorgeous, appropriate to the style of the wedding. She did an amazing job!
    Everything looked beautiful, fun and colorful as we wanted! :)
    We highly recommend Trove rentals. Thanks Tiffany!

2497 Coolidge Avenue Orlando, FL, 32804
Location of (Trove Rentals)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding