10514 Racetrack Road Unit G, Berlin, MD 21811 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Meet the Team

About Ocean City Boudoir

Ocean City Boudoir is a wedding boudoir photography studio based in Ocean City, Maryland. This studio is the area’s premier choice for boudoir photography, as the team allows its clients to bring out their inner goddess. When you visit Ocean City Boudoir, clients can expect to be pampered by a team of professional hair and makeup artists. After that, an experienced boudoir photographer will help you feel ready and in the mood so that you can capture jaw-dropping boudoir photos for your spouse-to-be. With Ocean City Boudoir, you can truly leave your partner speechless.

Clients who visit Ocean City Boudoir can capture stunning images in a beautiful studio space. Full of light and good energy, Ocean City Boudoir's studio is the perfect place to create mind-blowing bouidoir photos that you and your partner will treasure forever.

Are you Worried about Sharing Photos on Social Media?

Ocean City Boudoir does not share client photos or ask clients to share their photos. Your photos will never be shared unless you request on your own for them to be shared.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• ARWhite Photography

Videos 2 Videos

16 Reviews for Ocean City Boudoir

Kari · Married on 03/11/2021

Professional

Dana was a pleasure to work with. Before I arrived she sent me a detailed email of what to do to prepare and what to expect. whenever I had any questions she was always quick to respond to me. The photo shoot was relaxing and I never felt rushed,She asked if there was anything additional i wanted done before we ended. The proofs were back quickly and before placing my order she met with me to help me review them to be sure I was happy. I would definitely recommend Dana Marie Photography

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Shasta

Shasta J. · Married on 03/05/2021

Very fun and engaging experience. I felt very comfortable and beautiful throughout the entire experience.

I felt special from start to finish. The make up/ hair session was fun, and I usually don’t wear make up. The photo session was out of the norm for me, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Sent on 03/31/2021

Lauren S. · Married on 02/26/2021

Amazingggg!

The entire time from start to finish was flawless!!! Dana is amazing! From outfit suggestions, to hair and make up to the studio and proofs, everything was perfect. She made me so comfortable during the shoot and omg the photos look ammaaazingggg!! Do yourself the favor and book with Dana, she's incredible!

Sent on 04/23/2021

Ocean City Boudoir's reply:

Thank you SO very much for the kind words, I very much appreciate them and it was amazing meeting and working with you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ocean City Boudoir FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

Team of Ocean City Boudoir

Dana Bartholomew

Dana Bartholomew

Owner/Photographer

Growing this line of photography has been my dream since my early twenties. I always knew I wanted to stick with people and women in even moreso. I am a mom to three beautiful children. While I had always been a hobbyist and photographed friend’s weddings on the side, when my third was born I had some big decisions to make and transitioned to being at home more with my babies and starting my own business to set my own hours around my husband’s work schedule. It was at that time "Dana Marie Photography" was born to give me flexibility around their lives.

I’ve always wanted to work with women in helping them feel special and beautiful. As a little girl I remember my mom not wanting to go to the public pool or be seen in a swimsuit in public, most of the women around me felt the same way about their bodies and it always stuck with me. I remember seeing Demi Moore’s nude pregnancy photo on the cover of Vanity Fair in the supermarket and thinking the photo was so beautiful and brave. During my first pregnancy I hated my body and every change it went through, I reflected back to that cover and felt nothing like the beautiful woman I saw adorning the magazine cover so many years before. I looked back at my pregnancy time after I gave birth and wished I had accepted my body and documented photos of the changes for my baby to look at later in life, with my last pregnancy I completely embraced every curve and inch my body grew and started this mission to help other mom's find that inner goddess that has always been there but sometimes gets hidden in our Mom personas.

As for the photography side of things, photography has been a creative outlet and passion of mine for more than ten years. I started with film and learning on a 35mm how to "paint with light" and it took off from there. I have always worked well with posing women and understanding how curves move and shape themselves. I love working with women on their wedding days, maternity sessions and boudie shoots - when people ask what my specialty is I always want to comment boudies, brides and babies!!! I am not a very girly girl - except when it comes to sexy shoots for myself! I love dressing up and feeling feminine and pretty with make up, lashes and tall heels! I take my own photos or have them taken every couple of years to tweak what I think feels more comfortable for clients or to find what draws the best experience possible.

In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, fellowship, coffee dates with girlfriends, scrapbooking, playing the piano and beach time on the not so hot days. I love live music, especially Dave Matthews Band concerts. You can find me at least once a summer checking out their tour!

Let’s Connect!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 10514 Racetrack Road Unit G Berlin, MD, 21811 See on map
    301-848-2355 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Ocean City Boudoir)