Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number

About Oak & the Owl

• Who We Are: Oak & the Owl is a full service boutique design firm specializing in timeless, stylish, and romantic designs.
  • What We Do: Everything from simple florals designs for small engagement parties, to full event styling for weddings of 300 /-.
  • Signature Look: Our florals are known for their full, lush, English garden design. Our event styling is high end and romantic, with luxe touches. We love one of a kind antique china, beautiful linens, unique vessels, furnishings that tell a story, and lots of candle light.
  • Where We Are: Oak & the Owl is based out of Southern California, but we regularly do weddings in the Bay Area. We will happily travel worldwide for the right events.
  • Why Our Clients Love Us: Here at Oak & the Owl, we take the honor of beautifying a day built around love and commitment seriously. We are very involved with our clients, and are known to regularly going above and beyond for them. They always come first, and we take extra effort to inspire awe through bringing their events to life. Our last bride, as she was being carried away by her groom, called out: “You gave me the wedding of my dreams! Thank you, thank you!”. This is what we strive for…for each and every event.
Follow Oak & the Owl on

Oak & the Owl 2
  • Susan

Susan Amassyali · Married on 07/19/2019

If You LOVE Flowers Then You'll LOVE Oak & the Owl

How many times have you ordered flowers and they weren't to your expectation? Now imagine ordering flowers for your WEDDING DAY that exceed your expectations! Trusting Nancy with florals for our wedding day was like striking gold! Nancy is my flower friend. I had never met her till the day of my wedding. Talking to her on the phone I knew she values flower, quality and beauty like I do. I trusted her to make the decisions and Im glad I did! Nancy, Thank you for all you did for our wedding day! You made it that much more beautiful!

Oak & the Owl 3
    Oak & the Owl 4
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Moira · Married on 10/13/2018

Nancy is an absolute gem. We were planning our wedding from across the country, and she not only streamlined the process, but worked to really understand my somewhat obscure vision and executed it beautifully. It was clear from the first time we spoke that she was absolutely committed to helping us create the wedding of our dreams. She is super organized, reliable, incredibly easy to talk to, and an absolute dream to have by your side as you plan your wedding. Needless to say, our flowers and decor were breathtaking, and Nancy and her team were wonderful to work with. I will be recommending Oak & the Owl to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Traci · Married on 06/21/2014

Nancy is the best! Her flowers were absolutely amazing for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and flexible. She was very conscious of my budget and made sure every step of the way that what she was proposing fit within my budget. Her creative is amazing. I showed her a few pictures and from that she was able to without any direction create bouquets, reception centerpieces, boutonnieres, ceremony flowers, etc that were exactly what I had in mind. From the moment I met her, she was the consummate professional. All my guests complimented me on the flowers! I would not hesitate to hire her again and hope that an occasion arises in the future!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Award

Oak & the Owl FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up