Oak & Honey Co

Spring Hill, TN View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Oak & Honey Co is a wedding and lifestyle photography and videography studio that is based in Nashville, Tennessee. It is owned by Sarah and Jacob who founded the company guided by their love of documenting life as it unfolds. Deeply dedicated to their field, the duo is always expanding their skills. The creatives enjoy helping couples remember their special day and taking images to treasure for a lifetime.

The team of videographers and photographers at Oak & Honey Co generally provide their services to those in the middle part of Tennessee, but can travel. Sarah and Jacob are able to photograph engagements as well as weddings and more. Each of their packages is flexible to meet varying financial needs. The team also has videography services to capture your wedding in a myriad of ways.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2700

Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful wedding vendor!

My husband and I are so impressed with how Oak & Honey Co. captured our ceremony and turned the footage into a beautiful highlight reel and full ceremony film of our special day. Jacob and his second shooter went above and beyond to get every detail we could have possibly wanted. We are so thankful and happy with how our videos turned out and are so excited to have these to look back on for years to come. I would highly recommend their services! 😊

Team

Sarah Harrison
Sarah Harrison
CEO / Photographer

Hey y'all! My name is Sarah. I am the owner and photographer here at Oak + Honey Co. I fell in love with taking pictures and shooting video in early 2020 and decided to run with it!

Fun facts about me:

• I had my daughter at 21
  • I am originally from PA
  • I have ADHD
  • My degree is in Praise & Worship
  • Weddings and nursing sessions are my favorite things to shoot!

Spring Hill Spring Hill, TN, 37201
Location of (Oak & Honey Co)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding