Nyte-Flyte Entertainment

Mansfield, OH View map
$995 Most Popular Price

$995 Most Popular Price

Nyte Flyte Entertainment is an interactive wedding MC and DJ located in Mansfield, Ohio. The success of any special event or wedding is determined by the quality of the entertainment, so having an entertaining DJ is so important. The 21 professional MCs and DJs of this company will provide you with entertainment so great that your guests will wish the party never ends.

Nyte Flyte Entertainment sets themselves apart from other entertainment companies by providing studio quality sound, dance lighting, up lighting services, photo booth services, and interactive MCs and DJs. All custom tailored around you.

The DJs will put together a perfect timeline and soundtrack for your special day based on your wishes and share the info with your other service providers making your wedding worry free.

We offer the following Wedding DJ and entertainment services and amenities

• Detailed planning documents for both your ceremony and your reception
  • Choice of 3 different packages with Sound and lighting systems based on your venue size and needs
  • we provide two of our staff for your event a Dj and a separate Master of ceremony
  • Wireless Microphones included in all packages and at your disposal
  • Dance lighting and Up lighting built around your decor and mood
  • 3 different Photo booth styles

Photo Booth 4 hours $695

Photo Booth extra hours $100 each

Up Lighting - $225 for 8 fixtures extra fixtures $30 each

Combo package discounts available

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$495.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$995.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$225.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

1 User photo

• Megan
    Megan B. Married on 06/12/2021

I could not have asked for better!

I heard about Nyte-Flyte from my cousin's wedding (where they also did an amazing job) and I am pretty sure we had the same DJ for our wedding. Bob did an amazing job of keeping the wedding on-track, working with us, and making the night everything I had hoped. He was very interactive during the wedding and checked with us several times throughout the night to make sure things were going just the way we wanted. I would recommend Nyte-Flyte to anyone!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 08/08/2020

Kept Our Dance Floor Hopping

Nyte Flyte has several packages to choose from, explained everything thoroughly and made choosing the right package for our event super easy. They are professional, yet it felt like working with friends. They fit right in with the energy of our crowd and kept the fun going all evening. This is the first wedding I've experienced where the dance floor was never empty! There was never a boring moment. Our DJ could read the crowd and seemed to always know exactly what to play. We couldn't be happier with our choice to book Nyte Flyte!
  • Paige
    Paige M. Married on 11/02/2019

Professional & knowledgeable

I first spoke with Jeff back in July about booking for our November wedding. It was an easy process. Jeff answered all my questions I had, probably numerous times. He was never pushy, or impatient with me. Called me a few days before the wedding to go over fine details. Showed up early to our rehearsal dinner and did a phenomenal job the day of the wedding! They kept things moving at a good pace, and made sure everyone knew where they were to be at and at what time. I cannot recommend them enough! Very professional and knowledgeable!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Nyte-Flyte Entertainment 1
Exclusive

500 Woodhill Rd Mansfield, OH, 44907
4197740303
Location of (Nyte-Flyte Entertainment)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding