Rt 27, Princeton, NJ 08540 Map · Phone number

ww01
ww02

15 Reviews for NYLA Photography

Judi · Married on 07/23/2011

As Mother of the Groom I just wanted to say Thank You for photographing Marc & Natalie's Wedding Day. It was so wonderful to work with you and Janice. The two of you are amazing and professional. From the moment Marc and I met with you Scott we both knew the talent and passion you have for photography. Their was never any doubt in our minds about the pictures.

The few pictures that I have seen are truly amazing. WOW! If they are any indication of what will be coming we will be blown away by all the photos.

I am so happy you and Janice were there to share the experience with Marc & Natalie and family and friends. Once we hit the reception you and Janice just blended right in. I don't know how you do it, but you became invisible. Everything from start to finish was perfect.

I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures. I know they will be amazing based on what I have seen.

Thank you so much for the time, effort and distance traveled to be with us. I really appreciate everything.

Scott & Janice you are amazing, professional, and great people. We are the fortunate ones to have you shoot the wedding.

If any bride and groom are looking for the very best, creative and wonderful photographers Scott & Janice are the ones to get. They give 150% of themselves. You cannot go wrong. Absolutely the best out there!

Thank you once again.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2010

Scott and his wife were amazing, the photos are really great and not traditional, which is exactly what i wanted. so happy with the pictures, they really captured our style.

Sent on 09/13/2010

april · Married on 06/26/2010

Scott and his wife were wonderful at our wedding. Scott provider us with our proofs right away. We love our pictures!!!! Scott is extremely professional. Whenever we emailed him he always responded right away. We were never doubtful about using NYLA Photography!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2010

NYLA Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints

• Reisbord Cinematography
    Reisbord Cinematography Wedding Videographers

Scott is always a pleasure to work with and always professional. A true artist!

• K&K Photography
    K&K Photography Wedding Photographers

NYLA Photography is a premier photography and videography vendor in the Northeast. I have second shot for them on several occasions on both coasts, and their service and product quality always seems to exceed their clients expectations. I would definitely recommend NYLA to any couple interested in cutting edge and professional quality event photography.

• Rt 27 Princeton, 08540 See on map