Manhasset, Manhasset, NY 11030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About NY Violin Productions

NY Violin Productions is a wedding musician in Manhasset, New York. Kelly Klein is a classically trained violinist of 20 years. She has been playing at wedding events in Long Island, New York City, Queens and surrounding areas for more than 10 years. She has performed in famed music halls such as Carnegie Hall and Alice Tully Hall.

Kelly plays a classical violin and a Mark Wood Viper Electric Violin. She can play as a soloist, with a DJ, or gather other musicians for a trio. Kelly works with you to meet all your musical needs. NY Violin Productions can play beautiful music for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hours, reception and everything in between. She has a large repertoire of music but can learn new songs as well. She has a quality sound system and microphones to suit any venue, indoor or outdoor. Her genres include classical, contemporary, rock, hip hop, Latin, pop, and more.

Follow NY Violin Productions on

1 User photo

NY Violin Productions 1

Abby · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful wedding ceremony music

We used Kelly for our wedding at the Fox Hollow. She played our hospitality half hour (pre-wedding drinks & apps) & our ceremony. She was really easy to communicate with, always very responsive and flexible. She sent us a great online form to submit our requests which was so organized and clear. We were able to request the exact songs we wanted and it sounded so beautiful the day of our wedding. Would definitely recommend Kelly’s services.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2019

The absolute best

Kelly is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Not only were her services within our budget, but she was the first vendor to answer my calls and emails and the most accommodating of anyone we worked with throughout the wedding process. Kelly learned a new song just for us because I had always envisioned my bridesmaids walking out to it. She offered advice and always considered our desires as top priority. Kelly's was an absolute hit at our wedding! Everyone was raving about how beautiful our music sounded. It exceeded all our expectations! I would hire her again every time. Thank you, Kelly!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Award

NY Violin Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• I Wed All
    I Wed All Wedding Officiants

Kelly has played at quite a few weddings that I have officiated and I must say - her command of the violin is quite impressive! She also plays electric violin and works with your dj. If you are searching for a beautiful and classic sound I would recommend speaking with her about what she can provide for your ceremony and reception music. Denise I Wed All NYS Wedding Officiant 631-495-4101

• Manhasset Manhasset, New York, 11030 See on map