NY Violin Productions Reviews

19 | Manhasset, NY

19 Reviews for NY Violin Productions

19 NY Violin Productions Reviews

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

While planning our intimate outdoor ceremony, my husband and I were looking for the one final touch to make our event memorable. Kelly was exceptional and was exactly what we were looking for! From our initial email and phone conversation up to the day of our event, she was responsive and readily available to answer any of our questions and/or concerns. She has an extensive list of songs to chose from and will learn any requests. I highly recommend using Kelly!

Sandra · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly was a delight! Wonderful and easy to work with, and she plays her violin so beautifully. She played the songs we wanted and presented perfectly. I highly recommend her.

Silvia · Married on 05/20/2018

Kelly is professional, responsive and thoughtful. My husband and I really enjoyed the music provided by Kelly at our outdoor ceremony. Very beautiful violin.

• F

Francesca · Married on 05/12/2018

Kelly went beyond the call of duty to make our wedding ceremony magical. She was accommodating, and great with correspondence. Highly recommend her!

Nn · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly is awesome and talented. She was on time, professional and played exactly what I requested. My husband and I decided to elope at the last minute and she was so flexible as we discussed the planning. No stress and no fuss. Thanks Kelly!

nick · Married on 10/07/2017

Kelly was great ! She played at the ceremony, and the cocktail hour.She was very responsive ,accommodating, and very professional from start to finish...I would definitely recommend her for your next party or event. Great job...Thanks

Colton · Married on 09/16/2017

We went out of our way to write this review- because we were that satisfied and happy with Kelly :) She made the entire process seamless, quick, pleasant and professional. On the day of the wedding, we could have not been happier with her. We discussed music, location, time, etc. prior to the date, and on the wedding, we did not have to do anything or worry at all, as Kelly showed up on time, found the location (which was not easy) without any assistance, and started playing the most beautiful music for our family and guests. On a day this stressful, it was such a pleasure to have someone so professional and on point where as we could enjoy the music and not have to worry about anything going wrong. She chose great music, (and accommodated some very special requests), sounded like an angel, was on time, very sweet and professionally dressed, and I could not count the compliments she received from my family and friends singing her praises. I would not recommend any other company or look anywhere else if you need a musician for your wedding. We had been looking for a violinist and dealt with some incredibly horrible companies. Finding Kelly was a breath of fresh air and we could not be more pleased with her. She rocks!

• User6059242 · 1+ year ago

Kelly was so easy and nice to work with. She was prompt with replying to messages and very professional. She was patient when I was not sure what I wanted to do. Booking with her was easy, as she sends the contract and payment info online. She said she could learn just about any song, and i sent her several disney songs I wanted played as guests were arriving. She brought her amp, but did not need it, as the room provided plenty of sound. She arrived about an hour before the ceremony to set up and sound check. She played as guests arrived, the processional music, and the recessional music. She played so beautifully (although, to be honest, I only heard the processional song, my song, and my recessional song). I started to get chocked up when I heard the processional music – Can’t help falling in love with you. It was so beautiful. But once she switched to my song, Tale As Old As Time, I totally lost it and ugly cried down the aisle! She was wonderful and very reasonably priced. I will recommend Kelly to anyone who asks!

Leanne · Married on 08/27/2016

Kelly did an amazing job! I was extremely lucky that she was available for my wedding since I booked her only a couple weeks before. She does everything she can to make sure she can be a part of your special day. The music she played was absolutely stunning and we compliments on her for a while after the wedding. She is perfect for anyone's wedding.

vanessa · Married on 06/25/2016

She's was amazing , everyone love it great service.

Bianca · Married on 06/03/2016

Kelly did a great job playing her violin for our ceremony. She showed up early to set up, started on time and was fantastic. I am so happy I decided to have a violin play for our ceremony rather than prerecorded music through the DJ. She was very easy to work with, made some great suggestions for the ceremony and played a good variety of music before the ceremony began. She is very talented and will add that extra touch to your wedding! I highly recommend her!

Paige · Married on 05/14/2016

Kelly was professional, easy to get in contact with and accommodating. All of the guests at the wedding continue to compliment how good she was and how it was such a nice touch having live music. Would highly recommend Kelly!!

Matt · Married on 04/17/2016

Kelly was absolutely amazing. She was willing to play whatever we asked her to play, and when we had requests for unique songs, she learned them practically overnight and had a video on youtube within a few days for us to look at, all before we even committed to using her services. In addition, we asked if she could play with a cellist and in no time at all, she had a cellist all lined up and ready to go, along with more videos showing the two of them playing together. On the day of the wedding, Kelly arrived promptly and played beautifully throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with Kelly and we would unconditionally recommend her for anyone's wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 01/11/2016

Kelly is an amazing Violinist! She did a wonderful job at my wedding! Everyone kept talking about how beautiful she played! We spoke a couple of times before the ceremony just to get an idea of what I wanted and she did exactly what we spoke about! Such a highlight to a memorable day!

Kelly did an amazing job setting the mood for my special day! It couldn't have been more amazing. The variety of songs, especially her beautiful rendition of My Heart Will Go On, was perfect. So perfect that my brother will also be using her musical talents for his wedding this winter. I highly recommend her for anyone searching for violin instrumentals. Amazing performer!!

It was a pleasure working with Kelly for our Central Park wedding this past summer. She was extremely responsive and able to fully accommodate our music selection. Her music added that extra special touch to our big event and made it all the more memorable for our guests. Highly recommend Kelly as she is also reasonably priced compared to other vendors we researched.

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

Kelly was extremely professional and very easy to deal with. She is not only a wonderful musician, but a great person. Her main focus was to make sure we and our guests were enjoying her music. She is a master at many genres and was able to seamlessly move from classical to contemporary. I highly recommend Kelly for any event that requires entertainment!!!

Steve · Married on 11/18/2017

Kelly was outstanding. We used her for our ceremony. She played beautifully. We received compliments from friends and family both locally and out of state.