3123 S 114th st, Omaha, NE 68144 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Nova String Quartet

The Nova String Quartet has been playing weddings since 1990. We've played weddings for everyone from your next-door neighbor to Senator Ben Nelson's daughter. We have the largest library of music of any string quartet in Nebraska. Our library consists of music you would expect to hear such as the Pachelbel Canon in D, Trumpet Voluntary, the Bridal Chorus and alternative selections such as Enya, The Beatles, Elvis and even Coldplay! We love to play weddings. Please visit our website at <www.novsq.com> to learn more about us and what we have to offer!

7 Reviews for Nova String Quartet

Kristine · Married on 07/05/2014

Very professional. Easy to deal with. Played beautifully. Helped set the tone of a romantic classic wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2014

susan · Married on 06/16/2012

Nova String Quartet played for our daughters wedding and I felt compelled to share how beautiful the music was. They were prompt, dressed nicely,professional, friendly and extremely talented musicians. The beautiful music just added so much elegance to the wedding. Holly was wonderful to work with, she answered any questions promptly and confirmed all our choices to make sure everything went perfectly. I only wish we had hired them for the reception also and not just the ceremony so we could have enjoyed them longer.On a scale of 0 to 5 we would give them a 10!!!! Sincerely, Susan Bertelsen (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 06/19/2012

Carrie · Married on 09/10/2011

I loved working with Holly planning the music for our wedding. The quartet's repertoire is extensive - so you have the option to choose from many different genres. I received so many complements on the music from our wedding guests - the Nova string quartet filled the church with exceptional presence. Holly also communicated effectively with my vocalist to assure the proper arrangements were in his hands before the wedding. They helped set the tone for our ceremony - I couldn't have dreamed for anything more. Many thanks to the wonderful people of the Nova String Quartet.

Sent on 10/03/2011

• Karlyn Music
    Karlyn Music Wedding Musicians

The Nova String Quartet players are professional and truly enjoy their work in the wedding music industry. I have enjoyed working with them on many occasions!

• Heidi Joy, Singer
    Heidi Joy, Singer Wedding Musicians

The Nova String Quartet has the most extensive repertoire in the area to accompany singers. As Symphony Musicians, they play many styles, and each song is professionally executed. I would suggest Nova String Quartet to any of my clients!

• 3123 S 114th st Omaha, 68144 See on map