Notorious V.I.C.

Palm Springs, CA View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Notorious V.I.C. is a wedding DJ service based out of Palm Springs, California. Owner and lead DJ Victor is dedicated to providing professional and enjoyable musical entertainment to every event that he attends. Boasting over 12 years of experience in the wedding industry, Victor knows not only how to keep a party going but how to make every event as unique as the couple planning it. He bases his set off of what his clients request and by reading the crowd in front of him at that moment.

Notorious V.I.C. can provide a variety of vitalizing entertainment services that will get you dancing into marriage. An initial consultation will allow couples the opportunity to outline their ideas for the event. He blends music from different genres and decades to create an unforgettable event for his clients and their guests. In order to make your wedding day run as smoothly as possible, Notorious V.I.C. will provide all equipment including high-quality sound systems, uplighting, and microphones.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
    Chelsea W. Married on 01/11/2020

Ran so smooth!!!

Victor was such a great DJ! My husband and I really appreciated his thoughtful and thorough planning for our wedding. He made sure of all the details that would have been chaos if not planned for well ahead of time like leaving appropriate setup and take down time, making sure our venue (an older historic building) was capable of handling the power required for the music and lighting, and even that he could run his cords in specific areas to keep them free of tripping! We had a phone consultation in regard to some specific music and then the general type of music we wanted for both dinner time and dancing and he perfectly nailed both as well as keeping a comfort volume for dinner and great timing for our first dance etc! He made himself easily accessible prior to the wedding for any questions or scheduling and was in touch with us to confirm details. Victor and his wife both worked really hard to make such an important part of our wedding run very smooth and it really set the tone and mood for the entire evening! Thanks again!

Deals

Team

Victor Borri
Victor Borri
Owner

I've been a DJ since 2009, serving all of Southern California from Palm Springs to San Diego and everywhere inbetween! I have over 11 years of experience as a wedding DJ, working with couples to create a unique and unforgettable experience!

5300 E Waverly Dr Palm Springs, CA, 92264
Location of (Notorious V.I.C.)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding