This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

Not Your Average Party Band's is a wedding band located in Dunwoody, Georgia. They put on a high-energy show, and their commitment to customer satisfaction has made them the new phenomenon of Southeastern’s music scene, from community concerts to bar gigs to corporate events to weddings! With customized song list options with all the latest in dance music to the classics you love. Not Your Average Party Band will exceed your highest event expectations!

Not Your Average Party Band offers a highly customizable musical option for wedding receptions and can be made up of between two and 16 members. The group has a massive musical library that couples can choose from and can learn new songs upon request. Whether it's rock classics or the latest hits, this band can play it for you. Other services include a projector, fog machine, microphones, and lighting. These talented musicians would love to discuss how they can help make your big day even more special.

- Performing over 100 songs nightly

- Non-stop, high-energy entertainment

- Award-winning, national talent

- An event that delivers the results you want

- State-of-the-art production

- Customized song list, choreography, and costumes

Frequently asked questions

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Music
Sample Performances
Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Reggae
Rock
Strings
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Bilingual MC
Instrumentals
Ceremony Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Fog Machine

100% Recommended by couples

H
Hannah S. Sent on 10/23/2022

book this band now!!

3 weeks before my wedding, I received an email that my band was no longer together and would not be at the wedding.. I was crushed but it turned out to be the BEST news because Not Your Average Party Band was AMAZING!!! I am so happy I was able to find them. They really were the life of the party at my wedding. They were on the dance floor in the crowd with everyone, brought me and my husband on stage, and made us feel included in the whole process. They were so accommodating and fun! I cannot recommend them enough! Everyone at the wedding cannot stop talking about how fun they were! They truly are not your average band- they are way more! Thank you guys so much!!!
T
Tia A. Sent on 11/09/2023

Crazy 8 Is Amazing.....

Definitely book this band! We had the 8-piece band for our intimate wedding, and it was such a vibe. The singers were excellent, and they along with the musicians, really set the tone for a beautiful reception. They were also easy to work with and dependable
J
Janet S. Sent on 11/09/2023

They were incredible

I saw Not Your Average Party Band at a friends wedding in Newnan last September. They were incredible. Song selection, musicianship, and the ability to keep the dance floor going are second to none! Best wedding band in the city. Can’t recommend them enough!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Team

Michael  Lowery
Michael Lowery
Director of Party Coordinators

I am the lead marketing manager over the rising #1 band in the nation, This group of musicians and singers are as gifted and creative as they are passionate. We’re as excited to bring the party to our next wedding as we were for our first. It’s a new tale to tell, a new union to celebrate. We are obsessively observant and believe that it’s the of personal grand gestures and spontaneous. Although we specialize in cover music our talent team has its own unique style. They’re as one-of-a-kind as your big day.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours