4395 Redwood Dr, Olive Branch, MS 38654 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC

We are a full service travel agency and we are trained in river and ocean cruises, group travel and Tours, Exotic Vacations, Resorts, Rail Trips,Honeymoon Getaways and unforgettable Family Cruises. We don't charge any fees and we always provide great prices and personal service 7 days a week, including on holidays. It doesn't matter where you want to travel to in the world, we will be able to help you have a memorable honeymoon and/or destination wedding.

Follow North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Starward Vacations

3 Reviews for North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC

1 User photo

Lanae · Married on 10/07/2019

Larry is the BEST!

Larry from North Mississippi Travel Consultants helped my husband & I plan our honeymoon to Greece. Being our first big trip together, it's always intimidating trying to book everything from travel to hotel but Larry took care of it all. He was so patient, attentive, and thorough through the whole process. While overseas, everything was SO EASY. Cars to pick up us & hotels greeting by name, it was the stress-free, IDEAL honeymoon we were hoping for. Any question we had while we were away, he responded immediately. My husband and I will always recommended Larry to anyone in need of travel arrangements & we cannot wait to have him help us with any future trips! Thank you Larry for LITERALLY being the best :) -The Dorrohs

Sent on 04/10/2019

North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC's reply:

You two were a pleasure to work with and I was happy to help you (and your brother in law when we planned their honeymoon) and am so glad that you had such a good time. If your husband has any other brothers that are getting married, please remind them to contact me. :-)

Eddie · Married on 10/13/2018

Larry helped me with planning my honeymoon for my fiancé and I and he was extrememy helpful! He responded quickly and was very informative. He gave us the best deal he could find and we will use him and North Mississippi Travel Consultants for any future travels!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Caleb · Married on 08/25/2018

Larry from North Mississippi Travel Consultants helped my wife and I plan our honeymoon to Sandals Montego Bay. He always seemed to be available no matter when I contacted him, and he walked us through each step of the planning process. I strongly recommend using looking to NMTC when planning a trip of any kind.

Sent on 09/06/2018

North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC's reply:

Thank you Caleb. I'm glad that everything went so well and you had a wonderful honeymoon. You were great to work with and I'm here any time you are ready for another trip.

North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC Pricing

North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC Price Rates

North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Pacific Islands
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

Team of North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC

Larry Abramson

Larry Abramson

Owner/Agent

As an avid scuba diver, Larry is here to help you find the perfect dive trip, whether it’s for one or two people, or a large group. He also has many years experience in planning custom vacations for individuals and groups, whether it is trips to Disneyworld, cruises, the Caribbean or personalized trips through Europe.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Vicky Neyman

Vicky Neyman

Travel Consultants

Vicky is an artist and she works with special needs teens and young adults classes. Much of her travel experience was at Gate Gourmet International, where she was the Director of Training & Management Development for North and South America. Her career took her throughout the U.S. as well as UK, Europe, Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, and Asia . She loves to study and explore other cultures and will put in the research for your dream trip!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 4395 Redwood Dr Olive Branch, MS, 38654 See on map
    9a - 9p 7 days a week
    Location of (North Mississippi Travel Consultants LLC)