123 Gahanna, Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Everyday Escape

Getting married and want help with your honeymoon planning? Want to take that last big trip before the baby arrives? Would you like to rekindle the fire with your sweetheart or plan a special anniversary trip? Or, do you just need to plan next year's family vacation and are out of ideas? Too busy to spend hours and hours on the internet searching deals, destination suggestions, travel details, planning itineraries, making reservations, or even figuring out if you need a visa or passport? The Everyday Escape can make your travel easy, seamless and personal to you! We offer detailed trip planning services as well as simple reservation assistance.

Time is valuable and we know that it can take many many hours searching online for the right deal, knowing what to pack and even what documents you may need to travel! We take care of all of that planning for you and even provide you with a personalized trip document that you can print off or access easily right on your phone! Contact us today for your next trip across the state, or across the world and we'll help get you there!

Follow The Everyday Escape on

beach bride couple 2548566 51 558263 1569246444

2 Reviews for The Everyday Escape

• Tiffany J.

Tiffany Marquise · Married on 08/18/2018

A Saving Grace and Excellent Planner!

I found Heather while planning my destination wedding. Sadly, my wedding was cancelled. But, she was the ONLY vendor that made it easy to deal with such a tragic loss and still make good on the trip I was planning. She was kind, understanding, and very personable. She did not treat me like a client nor did she seem to be only concerned about the bottom line. She treated me like a human being.

Instead of planning a honeymoon, I turned my original plans into a girl's trip. And boy did she make it easy. I merely told her my desires and she made them happen, and at wonderful prices -- especially for trying to Visit the UK and Ireland over the holiday season / new year's. Our itinerary was seamless, with tickets and documents organized by day and with specific details highlighted. She also checked in by email with last minute free tours and to make sure we found our hotel and each other (travelling from different places) okay. Her hotel recommendations were great, making travel and sightseeing quite easy. And her advice was invaluable.

While I can't speak to the wedding planning aspect, I can't imagine Heather would fall short in that area. I highly recommend her for any trip -- be it a honeymoon or a solo adventure. She's amazing and I will forever be grateful for her help during such a painful ordeal.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Vanessa · Married on 10/20/2012

Heather with The Everyday Escape was fantastic! She was very prompt and professional about answering all of my questions and responding to emails. Having someone to do all of the travel planning legwork for you is very convenient, especially if you're busy planning a wedding. Heather did a lot of research and gave my new husband and I a lot of information about things to do and see in St. Kitts & Nevis on our honeymoon. As an avid traveler herself, she knows a lot about the in and outs of travel and is a great resource when preparing for a trip. I highly recommend Heather with The Everyday Escape if you are planning a trip in the U.S. or abroad. Thanks for everything, Heather!

Sent on 01/04/2013

The Everyday Escape's reply:

Thanks Vanessa! I was happy and honored to plan your honeymoon and had a lot of fun learning about the islands of St. Kitts & Nevis. Thank you for considering us and please contact us in the future for any travel needs!

Thanks,
    Heather

The Everyday Escape FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    West Europe

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Everyday Escape 1
    Free Honeymoon Consultation

Receive a free Honeymoon planning consultation!

• 123 Gahanna Columbus, OH, 43230 See on map
    866-646-2889 (Phone number)
    By Appointment.
    Location of (The Everyday Escape)