North Country Flowers

Greenwich, NY View map

$3,100 Typical Price

We love brides! Our philosophy is that the planning process for your wedding should be fun, not stressful!

We schedule consultations after hours and on weekends, in keeping with YOUR schedule, and so you receive our full time and attention. Fresh flowers are available in our cooler so you can actually see the flowers you may wish to choose for your special day,not just look at pictures.Out of town? No worries! We specialize in long distance planning! Every detail is carefully considered with lots of input from you, so your flowers are simply perfect!

Our focus is on YOU and on personal service. We want your day to be joyful and worry-free. If you book with us, a "floral tasting", a preview of your actual wedding pieces is available two months prior to your wedding date, so adjustments can be made if necessary, and to ensure you are completely happy with your floral selections!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/22/2021

This flower lady knows her stuff!

Mary Ann is an absolute doll to work with! Her creative eye is out of this world! I sent her a few inspiration photos, and the overall vibe that I was trying to accomplish. She offered suggestions, and cost effect options to get my bouquet just right. Mary Ann also has a “flower tasting” to finalize everything. Loved that I could hold my bouquet well before the wedding. Even just as a mock up, it’s helpful for envisioning the big day! I will be doing future business with her.
  • Heather
    Heather B. Married on 06/28/2020

Excellent, Beautiful bouquets!

I did a Google search and that's how I found Mary Ann, went to three other local florists, and no one treated us as professionally, no one was as personable, and no one had the clear talent and ability to put together my ideas into what would become my bouquet and other flowers for our wedding day, than Mary Ann. I phoned her first in January, then sent her lots of photos for ideas. Our first meeting with her was met with a "Congratulations!" and glasses of champagne all around, and then she proceeded to show us what she thought she could put together for us. She explained very clearly what we should be considering for who should have flowers, and what she thought would look nice with our navy blue and white colors. We left that meet with a beautiful bouquet she had put together for us - what a gift! No other florists did that for us, and no one was so welcoming. As the pandemic threatened to cancel our special day, Mary Ann was *VERY* encouraging and supportive - such a blessing. As the tides were ever-changing, and we were actually able to have our ceremony and very small reception (yay!!), Mary Ann was there with her daughter to decorate the arch with the silk flowers we supplied, the rose petals, centerpieces, and to bring us personally, the bouquets and boutonnieres. I wish I could post a photo, because I still can't believe how beautiful everything was. Our day went off without a hitch in large part because of Mary Ann - I cannot recommend her enough! She is so talented, optimistic, encouraging, and REAL. We would give her 10 stars if we could. Just excellent!
    Vicky Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Words can't explain how happy we are with our experience with North Country Flowers. We were impressed with our experience from our very first visit to the shop! Mary Ann was so welcoming and knowledgable. She didn't put any pressure on us and completely understood our vision. I especially enjoyed the "floral tasting" she had to ensure we would be happy with what she was providing us with the day of the wedding. The price was reasonable and all of the arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. We highly recommend North Country Flowers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sean & Vicky
    101 photos · 05/31/2019

Paul Saunders Photography Paul Saunders Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Mary Ann as she always goes above and beyond to make brides delighted. She is happy, positive, always smiling, never stressed and her arrangements and bouquets are beyond spectacular. Equally impressive is how she takes care of all the little details that make a difference. Talk about a first impression, everything is boxed and gift wrapped. The reaction is always Wow!! I highly recommend Mary Ann and North Country Flowers as she will exceed all your expectations!!

Ruby Red Shoes Weddings & Events Ruby Red Shoes Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Mary Ann and her fabulous team @ North Country Flowers are always a pleasure to work with. Mary Ann always takes time in listening to all wedding and event needs giving that A+ customer service which we all love. When flowers are delivered there is always that WOW factor… that makes everyone smile with delight. It’s an honor to work with North Country Flowers.

Camera Famosa Photography Camera Famosa Photography Wedding Photographers

Mary Anne and her staff are fantastic! They're personable, friendly, and of course, they create beautiful arrangements. Even though they're located in Greenwich, they travel all around the Capital Region. Check them out!

94 Main St Greenwich, 12834
Location of (North Country Flowers)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding