Nora Sandoval Photography

10099 Midland Boulevard, Saint Louis, MO 63114 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,650
Availability Check your date

About Nora Sandoval Photography

My work is for the dreamers, the romantics, those who love boldly and fearlessly and unapologetically; the idealists and the sentimental souls who will not settle for the mediocre or expected; the bohemians, starry-eyed storytellers and the hopeful hearts who see every day as an adventure. My goal is not only to take photos that will be cherished for years to come, but to capture your spirit, your true and authentic self surrounded by those who matter to you, to make tangible the moments that are unforgettable in the best way I know how. I believe we each shine bright from the inside, and that's what inspires my work. The images that keep me going are the ones of unbridled emotion: unsolicited laughter, deep and meaningful affection; ones than you both see and feel, that tell the viewer a story and show the connection between the subjects.

I'm just your regular old quirky St. Louis native who enjoys provel cheese and knows it's not the heat, it's the humidity. I'm an old soul who found the love of my life, a dude who is young at heart, who balances me out and makes me laugh every day; When he got me a camera as a wedding gift, it reignited my passion for photography, one that I'd let fall by the wayside while I was figuring out how to be a grown-up. After shooting our friends' wedding with film and an old DSLR, ideas started percolating in my head. Since then, I've taken my camera everywhere.

?

Love changes everything; it is a privilege to witness it, one that should be honored, one that I take very seriously and work hard to respect. If you feel connected to what I do and my work resonates with you, I think we're probably kindred spirits and I can't wait to hear from you.

Follow Nora Sandoval Photography on

7 Reviews for Nora Sandoval Photography

Nora Sandoval Photography 1
Nora Sandoval Photography 2
Nora Sandoval Photography 3

Samantha Sandoval · Married on 12/22/2018

Beyond perfect

Nora is incredible! She knows where to be at every moment of your wedding. She captures the most beautiful photos that you will be able to cherish forever. She is very creative and able to get photos of the most memorable moments that you couldn't think of. She os easy going and cheerful. She knows how to make you feel incredibly beautiful...even model like on your big day!

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 10/20/2018

She's captures the beautiful details

Nora went above and beyond her role as a photographer. On wedding day, she was punctual, organized, skilled, attentive, and so so helpful (she even helped my maid of honor bustle my dress). When she took family and bridal party photos, she was professional but also fun and excited and she worked well with everyone! The pictures she took and edited are so beautiful and stunning - every single one them! Her pictures captured the details that I missed with the chaos that can come on wedding day. I cannot thank her enough. I highly recommend her!

Nora Sandoval Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 10099 Midland Boulevard Saint Louis, Missouri, 63114 See on map