Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

6 Reviews for nolisting

Always makes time to answer any of my questions, no matter the time a day. Always a phone call/text/email away and she always responds in a reasonable time. Always suggest idea's and opinions while still respecting your ideas and opinions. Great lady to work with, I have been working with her for a couple months now. I would recommend her to any one that is getting married!

Profile Picture User2704304, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

SHERRY IS THE GREATEST WEDDING PLANNER I HAVE EVER MET..SHE WAS SO GREAT IN HELPING ME WITH MY WEDDING AND MADE IT A BEAUTIFUL AND NO STRESS DAY FOR ME..THERE WERE TIMES I THOUGHT TO MYSELF I COULD HAVE EASILY BOOKED MY VENDORS MYSELF..HOWEVER IT WAS HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AND HER KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE THAT CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH IN MAKING MY DAY SO WONDERFUL..SHERRY WAS SO VERY ACCOMODATING WHEN I HAD TO CHANGE MY ENTIRE TIMELINE JUST DAYS LEADING UP TO MY WEDDING DAY,. BUT SHE TOOK SUCH GREAT CARE OF US AND DIDN'T MISS A SINGLE THING..OR ANY DETAILS...I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HER SHE MADE MY DAY PERFECT...SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HER FROM ME AND MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND WITHOUT HER MY DAY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AS PERFECT AS IT WAS..SHE IS AN AWESOME WEDDING PLANNER

Profile Picture TRACY, 2/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Sherry was absolutely wonderful. From calming the nerves of the bride to pinning flowers on manly men, she was always exactly where she was needed most at that moment. I received so many sincere compliments from guests later and because so many commented on the same things, I know they weren't just being nice. She is absolutely the wedding angel.

Profile Picture Kendra, 3/20/10, 1 Review

Religious
1 AWARD

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1381260339443 beach

Special offer a $100 gift certificate/gift card your choice!

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: WED
If you use three of my recommend wedding vendors for your wedding I give you a gift certificate to use at the store of your choice You must be a client of www.itwoiweddings.com and have a contract with me to get this certificate.. Let set up a free consultation every bride wants 100 dollars free to use anywhere right?? When booking online add promo code WED. in the comment line www.itwoiweddings.com BOOK ONLINE TODAY! Let get planning!
Available to the first 50 couples