Tucson, AZ 85741 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

6 Reviews for nolisting

• User3009567 · event on: 01/20/2013

This ladies has quite a bit of connections... we are quite please with the way our event turned out... a big thank you again

Always makes time to answer any of my questions, no matter the time a day. Always a phone call/text/email away and she always responds in a reasonable time. Always suggest idea's and opinions while still respecting your ideas and opinions. Great lady to work with, I have been working with her for a couple months now. I would recommend her to any one that is getting married!

TRACY · Married on 02/18/2012

SHERRY IS THE GREATEST WEDDING PLANNER I HAVE EVER MET..SHE WAS SO GREAT IN HELPING ME WITH MY WEDDING AND MADE IT A BEAUTIFUL AND NO STRESS DAY FOR ME..THERE WERE TIMES I THOUGHT TO MYSELF I COULD HAVE EASILY BOOKED MY VENDORS MYSELF..HOWEVER IT WAS HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AND HER KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE THAT CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH IN MAKING MY DAY SO WONDERFUL..SHERRY WAS SO VERY ACCOMODATING WHEN I HAD TO CHANGE MY ENTIRE TIMELINE JUST DAYS LEADING UP TO MY WEDDING DAY,. BUT SHE TOOK SUCH GREAT CARE OF US AND DIDN'T MISS A SINGLE THING..OR ANY DETAILS...I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HER SHE MADE MY DAY PERFECT...SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK HER FROM ME AND MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND WITHOUT HER MY DAY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AS PERFECT AS IT WAS..SHE IS AN AWESOME WEDDING PLANNER

nolisting FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• nolisting 1
    Special offer a $100 gift certificate/gift card your choice!
    If you use three of my recommend wedding vendors for your wedding I give you a gift certificate to use at the store of your choice You must be a client of www.itwoiweddings.com and have a contract with me to get this certificate.. Let set up a free consultation every bride wants 100 dollars free to use anywhere right?? When booking online add promo code WED. in the comment line www.itwoiweddings.com BOOK ONLINE TODAY! Let get planning!