3109 West 50th Street, 334, Minneapolis, MN 55410 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About NoemiPhotography

I'm a Minnesota based Photographer with tremendous passion for people and my photography has a style all of its own.

I will bring you an energizing, focused, and interactive session that will deliver time capturing photographs that you can effortlessly connect with emotionally. Whether you love candids, photojournalistic, traditional or a mix of photography that includes all of the above...I will cater you!

The challenge of learning about people and waiting for the right second to capture a passing moment, like a child's smile or a gentle kiss between the bride and groom, is invigorating and priceless. My style of photography perfectly combines my creativity and my intuitive way with people. Each photography session is tailored to you needs.

Although I have had formal photography training, my belief is that 6 years of experience speaks for itself. When you combine experience in photography with an incredible passion for people the results are incomparable.

I love my job! I truly enjoy the variety of working with: moms and dads for Maternity, babies and new families for Newborn Portraits (and every age of growing families after that!), teenagers for Senior Year Portraits and last but not least the bride and groom for Engagement and Wedding photography!

I invite you take a look at my photo galleries. I truly look forward to capturing your next stage of life as beautifully as you experience it!

Noemi Isabel Hedrick
Professional Photographer

Also, for everyone who is wondering, my name is pronounced "no-amy". It's the Spanish translation of Naomi. Ask me about it... it's a great story!

Wedding 0004
Wedding 0004
WeddingPhotography19

25 Reviews for NoemiPhotography

Matt · Married on 12/17/2011

Noemi was fantastic!!! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was fun, kept everything on time, and took great photos.

Thanks!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Laura · Married on 10/14/2011

I highly recommend Noemi photography as I could not have been more satisfied with my pictures and with how Noemi worked with me, my husband, my family and the wedding party. Noemi is very professional and was very willing to work with me through changes to the wedding day schedule, etc. She also has a warm and outgoing personality, so she does a great job working with everyone during pictures. I'm also not particularly photogenic and not that comfortable having my picture taken, but Noemi got so many great pictures of me and my husband. She is wonderful!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Heidi · Married on 08/02/2010

Noemi was great! She's so friendly, yet professional, and always in control of what needed to be done! I was worried about pictures boring the groomsmen but she made it fun even for them!

Sent on 09/12/2010

NoemiPhotography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• NoemiPhotography 1
    Wedding Wire Promotion
    Just be finding NoemiPhotography through Wedding Wire you will receive $100 towards a Photobook or Canvas of your choice! Check out more galleries on her website and her latest work on her blog. www.noemiphotography.com/blog Call her now and set up your consultation. (952.201.2943) Happy Planning!

• 3109 West 50th Street, 334 Minneapolis, 55410 See on map