45650 Bridgeport Dr, Fremont, CA 94539 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Nini's Epiphany Makeup and Hair

"I am committed to providing each individual with a personalized vision that will leave them with a renewed sense of beauty and radiance."

At a very young age, Nini Efia Yang immersed herself in the world of hair and makeup. Drawing inspiration from other makeup artists, she began experimenting with various colors and aesthetic tools, using faces of family and friends as her personal canvas. As time progressed, Nini's interest in hair and makeup evolved into a full-fledged passion for beauty, and she has since been working hard to perfect her craft in hair and makeup design. Over the last year, Nini has established a strict regime to create new and innovative looks for her clients while making sure to balance her professionalism with a sense of fun and creativity. She is committed to creating the right look for every individual and is careful to ensure that each client leaves feeling satisfied and comfortable. With an innate ability to connect with her clients, Nini is committed to providing each individual with a personalized vision that will leave them with a renewed sense of beauty and radiance. As a firm believer of makeups organic ability to accentuate inner beauty, Nini is eager to spend the next couple of years mastering the art of makeup design, and is resolute in her passion to meet the unique needs of professionals in the makeup industry.

Contact:

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

7 Reviews for Nini's Epiphany Makeup and Hair

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2017

Nini is an absolute dream to work with! She is incredibly talented and extremely professional, always quick to respond to emails and prompt with appointment times, even when I requested for her to start at 4am. I met Nini three years ago when she did my makeup and hair as a bridesmaid for my friend’s wedding and really liked it, so I kept her in mind when I started planning for my own wedding. I asked her to do my makeup and hair for my engagement photos, and the result came out just as perfectly as it did three years ago. As I have flat hair and dry skin, she was very considerate in choosing specific styles and products that would give me more voluminous hair and moisturized skin. Since I had a destination wedding, Nini was exceptionally accommodating with travel fees and schedule requests; on my wedding day, she started my makeup and hair at 4am and worked through 5 more bridesmaids’ makeup and hair and my touch-up without taking a real break. She is an amazing artist and helped each of my bridesmaids personalize their own looks. She is extraordinarily hard-working and dedicated to her work but also friendly and easy to talk to, which made my wedding day preparations run quickly and smoothly. After working with her on three separate occasions, I highly recommend her services and would not hesitate to book her again for future events!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Nini did my hair and makeup for my SF City Hall Wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with the experience and the end result. After having a negative experience with a different hair stylist/makeup artist I was very worried that my hairstyle wouldn’t hold and that my makeup would look unnatural. During the trial run, Nini listened carefully to all of my concerns and created a beautiful natural look that I loved. My fiancé was so impressed that he insisted on doing a mini photo shoot of me that day -and even with our cell phone camera the photos came out great. For the wedding day, Nini came to our house and recreated the look from the trial run. She was very professional, punctual, and pleasant to interact with. She went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and comfortable with the look and even custom created a colored lip gloss out of eye shadow for me since I have an allergy to most store bought brands. My hair and makeup lasted the entire day with almost no touching up (just reapplying lip gloss) and looked amazing in the wedding photos. I will absolutely be going back to Nini for future special events and photo shoots. Thank you, Nini!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Maria · Married on 05/24/2014

Nini did a fantastic job for my make up on my wedding day. Not only did she make me beautiful, the make up stayed on all day even after I cried during the ceremony. (not to mention it was a warm day and I was sweating too...) Nini was also super friendly and easy to talk to, so it was a pleasure getting pampered by her. Even though I did not hire Nini to stay for touch-ups, she was so kind in providing me a touch-up kit. I really appreciated it! Nini is an excellent make-up and hair artist. I'd be happy to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Nini's Epiphany Makeup and Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 550
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 550
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup