6 Heinrich Road, Somerset, NJ 08873 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Nimma Ovwori Weddings

Nimma Ovwori Weddings is a wedding planning service based out of Somerset, New Jersey. With over 10 years of experience in the wedding planning and coordination business, these planners are committed to executing a flawless and stress-free wedding day just for you. These planners understand what it takes to navigate between the different traditions, cultures, and modern trends when it comes to planning a wedding.

Nimma Ovwori Weddings offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination planning packages for ready-to-wed couples. Each wedding planning package comes with different services, but their Day-of Coordinator Package is the most popular, with the first meeting starting four weeks prior to your wedding day. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Timelines

Nimma Ovwori Weddings 3
Nimma Ovwori Weddings 4

Gail · Married on 02/18/2018

Great Experience

Nimma was my wedding planner for my wedding in Feb 2018. She was the day of coordinator for our wedding. She was very attentive and helped to tie all the loose ends during the planning. So happy that we had her.-Gail.A

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • O

Oyin. I · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing planner!!

Nimma was such a pleasure to work with! She paid attention to every detail, was super patient, reliable, easy to work with and such a joy to be around! She totally went above and beyond our expectations! Our wedding day was coordinated to perfection by her! Thanks a again, Nimma!!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Nodetty · Married on 09/24/2016

She is amazing

Nimma is not just an awesome professional, but overall a great person. She came to my rescue when I needed her. She calmed me down when I was having slight anxiety about the wedding preparations and she did such a great job during my wedding. I’m super grateful for her.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Nimma Ovwori Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? Depends on the size of the Wedding