Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date

About Nikos Mylonas

I was destined to fell in love with two forms of art since I was a kid.Photography and music.These two defined me as a person and still do.

Photography, because it allowed me to “hear” the sounds through the amazing colours of nature, the big city, people and animals.Music, because it made me able to “see” pictures behind the sounds and notes.

I started with photography at the age of 17, when I first held a DSLR camera in my hands.Good for me, I realised right from the start that this was my passport to travel, meet unique people, get connected with them and capture their laughs, tears of joy, moments of happiness and passion.

Through the wedding photography I become what I like to call a “moments’ hunter”, creator,narrator and director of stories.
After every wedding, the experience and the strong feelings I lived seem to magically outweigh the fatigue-both emotional and physical-of the many working hours.
Present in every step of your big day,my team and I are collectors of all the details that you’d like to remember forever.

Follow Nikos Mylonas on

hg santorini 0061
chronis sofia 0105
dv desame 0957
Nikos Mylonas
the light behind the lighthouse
gjsantorini 0107
4192b16f8495f365 1490820726297 hg santorini 0061
dv desame 0703

32 Reviews for Nikos Mylonas

Maria Antoniadou · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Best choice for a special day!!!

What to say about this guy?!
    We were very lucky to meet and book this guy as our photographer for the one of the most important, beautiful, touching and unforgettable day of our lives, our wedding!
    He was a real professional and we understood that from our first Skype call! He made us feel confident from the very first moment and that's why we were sure that the result would be amazing! The pictures he took constitute an illustration of the moments exactly as we lived them and that's the most charming characteristic of them!
    We would definitely recommend him, it's the best choice you can make for your special day!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Marielena

Marielena Syleouni · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing and very talented photographer!!

Nikos is a great and very cool photographer! His work speaks for itself. Just by looking at his website, it did not take us long to realise he was the best person to be our photographer. Meeting him made us even more excited about having the privilege to work with him. He captured our special day paying attention to each and every moment, focusing on true feelings and joy. His work was by far the best investment we made and will last us a lifetime!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • LAMPRINI

Lamprini Boutsika · Married on 07/27/2019

A unique storyteller!

What can I say about Nikos? I think there are no words to express our feelings. We were very lucky to meet and book Nikos as our photographer in one of the most touching and unforgettable day of our lives, our wedding! He was a real professional even from our first meeting! He listened how we were truly imagining that day for us and he made us believe that the result would be amazing! On the wedding day, Nikos and his partner were absolutely perfect in everything! We loved the fact that Nikos shot many spontaneous moments during the wedding event, without feeling that someone was taking us photos. Even the Wedding Party photos where everyone is dancing were stunning! One of the biggest gift for us when we took our wedding photos was that in some magical way he managed to take photos of us with some of our best friends that they travelled from far away just to be with us that special day! The photos were amazing (I don’t know how we will manage to choose for our album), with vivid colors, telling our true story...Last but not least, on our next day shooting, Nikos managed to capture our happiness and love with his unique fresh way!
    We totally recommend him to every couple!

Thank you Nikos for everything! You have gained a place in our hearts and for us you are not just the photographer of our wedding, but a true friend!

Sent on 11/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nikos Mylonas FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Elite Events Athens - Elite Events Santorini Wedding Planners

Top wedding photographer in Greece...i would choose him again and again..his photos speak a thousand words and express infinite emotions ? He is an amazing person and professional and his photography team consist of the same quality of people...

• Athens See on map
    0030-6939020123 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nikos Mylonas)