Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Nicola Harger Photography

I'm Nicola - I'm a Nashville wedding photographer who focuses on intimate and artistic wedding photography.

I believe there is beauty in everything. I love exploring, traveling, and really good coffee. Faith is important to me. Traveling is my most favorite thing. Shooting outdoors is where I'm most inspired but I'm comfortable shooting inside, outside, on the beach, in a chapel or deep in the woods.

Stories have always fascinated me. Growing up, I devoured books - I would come home with bags and bags of library books that were finished in a matter of days. I went to school for a degree in photojournalism, and when I started photographing weddings, this storytelling aspect just followed me into my wedding work. This love for stories and sharing emotion has always leaked through into every part of my life -- and I'm thrilled that I get to photograph weddings for a living now.

I love that when I photograph a wedding, I get to step into your world for a day and see how you love, who you love, how much you love. I want to be a part of that, party of your story. No flight is too long, destination too far or too close to home.

If my work resonates with you, I'd love to talk more. Drop me a note at nicola@nicolaharger.com fill out the form on my contact page.

This could be the start of a beautiful thing - can't wait to hear from you/

Follow Nicola Harger Photography on

285dougemma
ddb048f841277db9 Greg Heather 185
867chacemadi
Nicola Harger Photography
groom crying bride walks down aisle
nicola harger photography junebug 2
chelsie bridal 135 of 165
nashville engagement photographer steeplechase
benkarla 1 of 1
Nicola Harger Photography
bride kissing niece wedding day
872chacemadi
7g9a3690
nashville wedding photographer
7g9a3800
img7225
7g9a7808 copy
emotional joyful nashville wedding photography 1
Nicola Harger Photography
beautiful lake superior engagement photography
7g9a9705
img8343
053nikitajosh
Nicola Harger Photography
outdoor first dance bride father photography
289kyliejohn
clairejoshproposal 6 of 33
285dougemma
ddb048f841277db9 Greg Heather 185
867chacemadi

29 Reviews for Nicola Harger Photography

Laken · Married on 04/01/2017

My experience with Nicola as my wedding photographer was absolutely wonderful from the very beginning! She was always flexible with meeting times/locations and I absolutely adored her from the first time we met. She has an incredible personality, and you can tell from her photos and the way she talks about her work how much she truly loves what she does, and it definitely shows! She worked closely with us and our wedding planner to create our day-of timeline and everything went perfectly due to such detail in the timeline. During our wedding day, she was on top of everything and worked so efficiently. We specified we really wanted candids during our reception and pictures of us with our guests, and she was there every time we turned around snapping photos of us and everyone having a blast! I cannot wait to see our photos, and I know they will be amazing based on the few preview shots she's sent us so far! I would highly recommend Nicola to anyone and everyone, and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with her and for her to capture the magic of our special day!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Nicola was amazing!! She has this amazing talent of capturing the feelings of each moment in her pictures. We were immediately drawn to her work and the feelings and emotions it evoked on us.

Nicola was super easy to work with, very flexible, has great communication and was able to capture so many fantastic moments of our big day. First we did our engagement session which was a great opportunity to get to know each other and how we work and move as a couple as well as how she shoots and captures the moment. We did a sunrise shoot on Broadway in downtown Nashville. We all had to get up very early and Nicola was more an accommodating about our vision. The photos turned out wonderful, we used one on the save the date, reception cards, and thank you cards!

The day of shots were fantastic. It seemed as if Nicola was everywhere at once that day, she was professional and obscure the entire time. She also did a fantastic job of wrangling in the groomsmen who were getting rowdy during the wedding party shots! I could not thank her enough for everything!

She is well worth the money! I'm so happy she was able to capture our story.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Andra · Married on 09/03/2016

Nicola is amazing to work with. She was so helpful from of our wedding planning process to the end. She is incredibly talented and her photos are absolutely stunning. If you want wedding photos like an artistic touch to them, she is your girl. Your wedding photos will like works of art not like everyone else's cheesy wedding photos. Plus she is as sweet as can be. :) She made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera.

Book her now! You won't regret it. :)

Sent on 09/21/2016

Nicola Harger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress