NickyD Entertainment

Norristown, PA View map Visit website
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

NickyD Entertainment based in Norristown, Pennsylvania, specilizes in weddings with a focus on delivering personalized experiences. As an entirely mobile service, owner Nick DePalma can cover celebrations anywhere imaginable. Whether in an outdoor setting with minimal access to power or at a backyard celebration, NickyD Entertainment offers an evening of exuberance that will engage every guest.

At the heart of NickyD Entertainment is a desire to bring people together through music. Nick first found his passion for wedding entertainment when asked to DJ for the union of his closest friends. Since then, he's taken his talent for custom playlists to a new level by allowing newlyweds and guests to text real-time song requests.

Nick's fresh take on requests adds a fun, engaging element to the wedding entertainment. Offering a personal touch from the beginning, all services with NickyD Entertainment begin with an in-depth consultation, where you can share your vision, timeline, and announcements. Further services include wedding ceremony and coctail hour music as well as dance floor lighting.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Mitch
    Mitch W. Married on 09/03/2022

Over the top!!

First I’d like to say how amazing Nick was at his performance and giving us the atmosphere we really wanted at our wedding. Nick’s professionalism was very evident in his time at the venue. He took care of all the sound we needed at the location, worked in the space that we required him, and gave our guests an awesome experience through his announcing and song playing with zero issues. I would not hesitate to use him again. Very very talented at what he does and a great price. I highly recommend.
    Kyle M. Married on 05/07/2022

Fantastic DJ Kept The Dance Floor Full in the Cool Night

Nick did a fantastic job DJing our wedding! He had a very thorough questionnaire sheet that made planning the night easier in terms of music selection. All of his equipment worked without issues and he was able to set up in a tent during thunderstorms and strong winds! He kept the dance floor full all night with a mix of our family and friends!
    Sarah S. Married on 10/29/2021

10/29/21 Wedding

Nick was a sensation! I still have guests from our wedding saying how awesome the DJ was. There wasn’t a single person sitting the whole night! Our one big request was “read the room”, and go off of the vibe of the guests. He sure delivered!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Nick DePalma
Nick DePalma
Owner

I enjoy bringing people together through music and filling dance floors with energy. While in school, I created custom playlists whenever I got together with friends and was quickly given the name DJ NickyD. What started as a hobby, turned into something much bigger when my two close friends asked me to be their DJ the night they got engaged. This was the beginning of NickyD Entertainment. I enjoy getting to know the people I work with so I can play music that is personal to them and create memorable moments.

2463 Merri Claude Dr Norristown, PA, 19401
9083911928
Location of (NickyD Entertainment)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding