Nick's Menswear

• Nordstrom Wedding Suite
  • Galina Couture

3 Reviews for Nick's Menswear

Kim · Married on 11/25/2018

My fiance and bestman recently got fitted for their suits at the Chandler location. The service was amazing! Very polite and professional. I changed my mind on the ties and colors several times and she was more than happy to switch the guys out for me to see. We bought the suits for the wedding party for the same price we were going to rent at other places, you can't beat that! Out of town groomsmen were sent a link to upload sizing and can be fitted the same day when they get to town. I would highly recommend Nick's for any wedding or event.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

My husband had a very specific suit style in mind. He wanted to wear a chocolate brown suite with a matching vest. We looked EVERYWHERE, at all the nicest suit shops and found nothing. We walked into Nicks and they had exactly what we were looking for. They even do in house tailoring. They are helpful and organized.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Teresa · Married on 04/26/2014

3.5

Nick's Menswear looks too good to be true, but it's not! You truly BUY an entire suit for $200. Yes, you do pay alterations, but the prices are extremely reasonable. We bought suits for the groom, groomsmen, and father of the bride through Nick's. Right away, I was put in contact with Michelle, who coordinates wedding parties for them. I was able to text her to set up appointments any time and at any location. She knew exactly what she was doing, was quick and to the point, and had advice for us on what to match and how to make the groom stand out more. My dad bought his suit from the Chandler Mall location and the service from them was 5-stars all the way. I wish I knew their names, but we saw the same employees there multiple times and they were terrific. However, my husband and his groomsmen ordered theirs at the Arizona Mills location, and their service was not of the same quality. We called 2 weeks before to confirm everything was ready and were told it was, without ever giving our names. Turns out the Monday before the wedding, no alterations had been done because we still had a balance to pay. My husband paid for his and our out-of-town groomsman so they could have them done in time. When they returned to pick up, that groomsman was charged again for the suit. We had to go back again with receipts as they told us there was no record of being double-charged. If I had only experienced the service from this location, I would have given a much lower rating. We're giving them the benefit of the doubt that it's prom & wedding season since the Chandler location had such high quality service.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Real Weddings

• Tempe See on map
    Location of (Nick's Menswear)