Nexus Productions Inc. Mobile Disc Jockey & PhotoBooth Entertainment

Nexus Productions Inc. Mobile Disc Jockey & PhotoBooth Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nexus Productions Inc. Mobile Disc Jockey & PhotoBooth Entertainment

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!!! Thank you so much for taking the time visit our website to find out more about how "We" can make your DREAM Wedding Reception Come True!

Nexus Productions Inc. and DJ Adrian Buendia has been raising the bar and providing unique and unforgettable wedding receptions for over 13 years in the OKC metro! With a comprehensive planning process that incorporates all the Bride & Groom's ideas along with our vast knowledge and successful techniques from past receptions, we guarantee your 'Wedding Day' will be one of most amazing nights of your life!

We always meet with our clients before booking any reception to make sure every Bride & Groom is satisfied and at ease with making the choice of having Nexus Productions Inc. be their wedding entertainment! We also don't book every Bride & Groom that contacts us. We want to keep our receptions unique and original and perform at around 25 weddings a year. We're not your average "Cookie Cutter" DJ that has the same introductions, the same order of events, the same music playlists, and so on. We always want to sit down and custom tailor a reception plan that brings out the fun, laughter, tears, and joy that a well planned reception can do!

Not only do we provide Mobile DJ Entertainment, we also provide custom lighting designs to really "Wow" your guests and photobooth rentals to capture the photographic memories of your family & friends. We are also experienced wedding planners that provide the coordination and execute all the fine details that we have planned for your reception! We're there every step of the way from deciding on your "First Dance" song to deciding the best way to get your guests on the dance floor! We also share with your friends the "Happiness" of each Bride & Groom with original Grand Entrance introductions and fun interactive games to let your guests find out a little more about you and your fiance!

To have Nexus Productions Inc. be a part of your "Special Day" please contact us either by PHONE at 405.512.4DJ4 (4354) or fill out your contact and wedding information on our "CONTACTS" page here on our website www.nexusproductionsinc.com. We will then schedule a complimentary appointment and consultation to find out if we're the right Entertainment for you and answer any questions your might have for us! We look forward to hearing from all you newly engaged couples and be a part of your "CELEBRATION" of love with your closest friends & family! Please visit our facebook and youtube sites to see pics and videos of our successful past wedding reception and events!

Congratulations,

Adrian Buendia
Nexus Productions Inc. Mobile Disc Jockey & Photobooth Entertainment

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Oklahoma City

Follow Nexus Productions Inc. Mobile Disc Jockey & PhotoBooth Entertainment on

13 Reviews for Nexus Productions Inc. Mobile Disc Jockey & PhotoBooth Entertainment

I CANNOT properly convey how thankful I am for the amazing-ness that is Nexus Productions. Adrian is amazing and his DJ, Malcolm, was the highlight of our event. I thank you, Adrian, for your flexibility, prompt responses and cheery disposition. You can't go wrong with Nexus Productions!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was able to use Nexus Productions for both our photobooth and for sno cones at my wedding. I loved using this companies services. Being a resident of Norman, I have always loved Eskimo Sno and eating their delicious sno cones in the summer. It made it special to include that fun detail at our wedding and everyone loved it!

For the photobooth, I was actually very fortunate and won the photobooth for free because of attending one of the Oklahoma Bridal Shows. Although it was for free, Nexus Productions did an amazing job following through with a beautiful print for each photo. Each photo had the exact logo of our names and wedding date like I wanted. I could not have been happier with how they turned out! Also a lot of my guests loved the assistant, Tanner at the photobooth. They said he was a funny guy who helped them with props and made people relax and get ready for the next shot.

Such a great company, and I had a great experience hiring them!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Adrian is the best DJ! He plays great music to get everyone dancing the whole night! He also provided our ceremony music, photo booth, and uplighting.

Profile Picture User2922799, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1384445394669 farmers market uplighting pipe drap
220x220 sq 1384445471077 asianrestaurantmonogra

3 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
THE BEST!!! Absolutely the best!

THE BEST!!! Absolutely the best!

I recommend the services of Nexus Productions to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Events