Nearby Vendors to Consider

About New Era Video Productions

NO TIME LIMITS!! Free Facebook Highlights Trailer (posted the next day) & Photo/Video Booth specials

Hi, I'm Rich, the owner of New Era Video.  Since 2004 I have had the privelage to film countless special wedding moments while making new friends and providing exceptional videography services.  In this day of facebook connectivity, I love to see all the new baby pictures that pop up and watch familes as they continue down the path of happiness.  And best of all, they have the wedding video for the kids to laugh at......"Really mom....you danced to the Macarana and the chicken dance at your wedding!!"

I've learned many things to become the trusted professional that I am now.  One of my signature servies is that I have NO TIME LIMITS!! Yes thats right...I wont bug out after 6 hours or tell you I need more money at your recepton... I'm also into social media so another signature service I offer is a Facebook/YouTube or Vimeo Highlights Trailer poted the very next day!  No one else does that!!  Of course everything is filmed in high quality HD with latest equipment.  I personally gurantee 100% satisfaction.

In keeping with the times, I then added a Photo Booth.  Talk about FUN!!

Visit my website now to see samples, packages and pricing.  You can also link to the Photo Booth to see fun videos of that.

For more information visit us at neweraproductions.net or we can be reached at (520) 878-3984.

E-mail us at:  neweraproductions@cox.net

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Tucson, Phoenix

Follow New Era Video Productions on

11 Reviews for New Era Video Productions

You are incredible! Thank you so much for the trailer! I cant wait to see the whole video... Couldnt believe the trailer was up on facebook the day after our wedding! It was so fast and very well put together... we are very happy that we found you!!!!!! Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture ashley, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

New Era did such a good job. I didn't even notice they were there most the time. The very next day I got my Facebook trailer and was able to share with all my friends and family who couldn't make it. Everyone loved the trailer. I just got my videos and couldn't be happier.

Thanks New Era!

Profile Picture Sally, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I just got my video a few days ago and WOW!! I have once again been blown away by how amazing it was. We had Rich do our engagement video and that first off was super amazing, he did it in such a way that it totally captured who me and my husband are not only individually but as a couple too. So when we got our wedding video, I was like lets pop some popcorn and have a date night, reliving the BEST day of my life with my best friend. Rich is just so amazing! I didn’t even know he was there half the time, he captured everything, all the highlights, he personalizes the music and really knows how to put things together so that it all just flows well together. So thank you Rick for making this a day I will NEVER forget!

Profile Picture jane, 9/15/13, 1 Review