Neuen Films

Miami, FL View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Neuen Films is a wedding videography company located in Miami, Florida. For more than eight years, this husband and wife team has been capturing the special moments of a couple’s wedding day, surrounded by family and friends. They believe that having a film collecting all the sounds, the expressions and the good wishes during your day is priceless. It is a way to remember the feelings you experienced on this special day and the loved ones you shared it with.

Neuen Films offers many services to capture your wedding day on film, as well as providing you with a digital download and USB hard drive of your video. The wedding videography services they offer include:

• Drone footage
  • Full feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

• Emma
    Emma W. Married on 06/20/2020

Wow! Just wow!

First, let me just say: WOW. WOW!!! If you are looking for a videographer team, look no further, because Neuen is THE PERFECT CHOICE. BOOK THEM NOW!! My wedding was a last-minute COVID wedding with only a month's notice of preparation. Federico & Julieta went above and beyond to help me with anything and everything I needed help with, and came to scout the location TWICE with me in order to make sure everything was set up properly for the Zoom portion of the wedding as well. The wedding day itself went off without a hitch and so much of that was because of Neuen and the time, preparation and extra hours they put in to help make sure everything went totally smoothly. It was such a delight and a pleasure to work with them and I seriously cannot give them enough praise!!! The finished products came out BEAUTIFULLY. I mean, literally exactly what I had pictured for my wedding. And it was even more important to me that the videos be amazing because my friends and family couldn't be there to share it with me. The Neuen team was professional, supportive, creative, lovely, and went above and beyond with EVERYTHING they did for us. PLEASE BOOK THEM FOR YOUR WEDDING. You will not regret it!!! Thank you, Julieta & Federico!!! You helped make my wedding day and beyond incredibly special and I will now be able to remember it and experience it forever with your amazing videos :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 12/08/2019

Captivating Videography

My husband and I utilized Julieta & Federico for our videography after a recommendation from our wonderfully talented and kind photographer, Meagan Puett. We loved their creative energy. They were very easy to work with and shared our vision. They are professional and the quality of the work was stunning. We love how the videography turned out and are so grateful we had the opportunity to work with them. Our videography was breathtaking and we highly recommend them, in fact my sister will be using them for her wedding in the future. They truly understand how to manifest love and celebration in a video medium
  • Ben
    Ben B. Married on 07/13/2019

Sensational Experience

Julieta & Federico were selected to video my daughter's wedding. Their overall quality and passion far exceeded my expectations. They are simply the best videographers I have ever seen. Please review their work.

Miami, 33130
Location of (Neuen Films)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding