Ness McGovern Events & Design

Ho Ho Kus, NJ View map Visit website
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Ness McGovern Events & Design is a wedding and event planning company based in Ho Ho Kus, New Jersey. Owner Ness and her team offer various packages to suit each couple's unique needs and wants. They work diligently during the planning process and handle each important detail to help soon-to-be-weds achieve the day of their dreams.

Ness McGovern Events & Design offers full-service wedding planning and partial-planning. Each package can be personalized to best suit your event size, theme, and preferred aesthetic. Custom timelines, table arrangement plans, and vendor selection are some of the many services that these wedding specialists can provide. In addition to the big day, Ness can also organize prenuptial celebrations, including showers and bachelor and bachelorette parties.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Rachel
    Vanessa Married on 05/16/2020

Organized and helpful!

Ness was the lead planner for us when she was working for another planning company. She worked with us through a COVID postponement and our big planning changes. It really was so much easier because we had her on our side. I really appreciated how organized Ness was, and she made sure everything was executed as we had requested it on our wedding day. Knowing that someone had all our details down made the day so much more relaxing and enjoyable. She was also full of helpful ideas throughout the entire process.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Ness McGovern
Ness McGovern
Owner and Lead Planner

I'm Ness - I started my own company to help busy couples navigate the overwelming wedding planning process so they can actually enjoy their enagement! My heart is especially happy when I get to help others and create something pretty. I am completely obsessed with my son, my dogs (and really all dogs), and all of life's' details. My goal is to honor you and your story, whether you decide to have a small backyard wedding or a big celebration. I delight in celebrating a couple's personalities and freeing them up to love more and stress less!

When I'm not elbows deep in planning, you can find me spending time in the garden, with my family and loved ones, cooking and moving furniture around my house!

Sheridan ave Ho Ho Kus, NJ, 07423
2018383459
Location of (Ness McGovern Events & Design)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding