Ness McGovern Events & Design

Ho Ho Kus, NJ View map Visit website
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

Ness McGovern Events & Design is a wedding and event planning company based in Ho Ho Kus, New Jersey. Owner Ness and her team offer various packages to suit each couple's unique needs and wants. They work diligently during the planning process and handle each important detail to help soon-to-be-weds achieve the day of their dreams.

Ness McGovern Events & Design offer full- and partial-planning, venue design, and wedding management (also known as day-of and month-of coordination). Each package can be personalized to best suit your event size, theme, and preferred aesthetic. Custom timelines, table arrangement plans, and vendor selection are some of the many services that these wedding specialists can provide. In addition to the big day, Ness can also organize prenuptial celebrations, including showers and bachelor and bachelorette parties.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

Team

Ness McGovern
Ness McGovern
Owner and Lead Planner

I'm Ness - I started planning events as a creative outlet and to have some fun! My heart is especially happy when I get to help others and create something pretty. I am completely obsessed with my son, my dogs (and really all dogs), and all of life's' details! When my husband and I got married 4 years ago, I truly enjoyed the planning process. My goal is to honor you and your story, whether you decide to have a small backyard wedding or a big celebration. I delight in celebrating a couple's personalities and freeing them up to love more and stress less!

When I'm not elbows deep in planning, you can find me spending time in the garden, with my family and loved ones, cooking and moving furniture around my house!

Sheridan ave Ho Ho Kus, NJ, 07423
2018383459
Location of (Ness McGovern Events & Design)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding