Nelya

Knoxville, TN View map
$5,900 Most Popular Price

$5,900 Most Popular Price

Knoxville | Chattanooga

You want your wedding a day to be a day that you will never forget. And want forever to have amazing photos of your great day! I'm here to document, the joy, the anticepation, the celebration, and details of your day.

So make the plans, delegate, then enjoy the day, the family and friends, knowing your photography will be there for you after the honeymoon and forever after.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints

Kellie C. Married on 09/04/2021

10 Stars 🤩

My fiancé Jacob and I chose Nelya to do our proposal, engagement, AND wedding photos and we couldn’t be more happy with this decision. She is THE most technically and creatively skilled photographer I have ever seen, and I absolutely love her “light and airy” romantic style. She goes the extra mile to make couples happy and really goes after what they want. She also makes you feel super comfortable and turns you into a natural in front of the camera. We just finished up our engagement shoot with her and can’t wait for her to capture our wedding in September!
    Erika Y. Married on 05/21/2021

Amazing, Professional, All around great photographer!

Nelya is an incredible photographer. My wedding was at 4 Points Farms in Sevierville TN. I planned my entire wedding from Michigan without meeting any of my vendors until after they were booked.

Nelya was very professional and very understanding. We were in the process of booking her and sending my deposit was delayed b/c of some unforeseen circumstances of losing our first puppy at only 14.5 weeks old. She saw my post on Instagram and sent her sympathy. Her kindness made me know that she would be the perfect person to photograph our wedding.

Nelya arrived to our Bridal Party cabin early. She was able to navigate through all our craziness of a larger bridal party. She ensured to capture all the amazing moments we had throughout the day. We have already received some sneak peaks and they are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

I am so grateful I found her on the venue website and went with my gut when it came to booking her. Her work is amazing and I couldn't have imagined a better person to be part of our special day.

Thank you Nelya!!!!
    Abigail D. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing and Fun

Nelya is wonderful! We had so much fun working with her! She brings joy and happiness into the photo shoots, while also capturing beautiful, high-quality photos. Plus, she is incredibly organized, punctual, and accommodating. Her work is stunning, and I highly recommend her for any engaged couples looking to hire a wedding photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Brittany & Stuart
    20 photos · 07/07/2018
  • Blakely & Tanner
    25 photos · 06/02/2018

Hiwassee River Weddings and Events Hiwassee River Weddings and Events Barn & Farm Weddings

If a bride wants a photographer that goes the extra mile and knows her profession, Nelya is that professional photographer. Nelya knows my property both "land and river" like the back of her hand. We throughly enjoy our time with her!

Knoxville, TN, 37919
Location of (Nelya)

Nelya frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nelya include in the starting price?

Nelya includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Nelya include in their most popular wedding package?

Nelya includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nelya offer?

Nelya offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography materials does Nelya offer for wedding events?

Nelya offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Nelya and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nelya is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding