Neffsville Flower Shoppe

Lancaster, PA View map
4.7
    Robert P. Married on 07/04/2015
    Neffsville Flower Shop was very helpful with helping us make our choices that evolved into beautiful bouquets and boutonniers. They came in on a holiday so we and another wedding would have fresh flowers for our wedding.
  • User1623035 2+ years ago
    Neffsville Flower Shoppe is a gem in Lancaster, PA! Bobbie and her team work with professionalism and created beautiful florals for our wedding! I met with them and they incorporated all the aspects I could have hoped for - including a special piece that I had in mind. They were able to take my crazy idea and make it a beautiful reality.
    Heather Married on 08/26/2012
    Bobbie at Neffsville Flower Shoppe is a sweetheart, and extremely knowledgeable about all her flowers! I went in with an exact idea on what I wanted, and she took that idea, gave me exactly what I wanted, and somehow made it even better! The Shoppe is gorgeous just to walk around in and get some ideas of what you're looking for, if you're not sure of what you want. I think the value of what I received vs. what it cost me was unbelievable. My wedding bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the mini bouquets for my bridesmaids were slightly smaller versions. I received so many compliments on everything. Neffsville also allows you to buy loose flowers to create your own centerpieces, which is a great bargain and also makes your tables a little more personal. Amazing job, Neffsville!

Lancaster
Location of (Neffsville Flower Shoppe)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding