Natasha Staszak Photography - Boudoir

15 Mary Janes Lane, East Aurora, NY 14052 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Natasha Staszak Photography - Boudoir

Natasha Staszak Photography — located in East Aurora, New York and serving clients in the Buffalo region — is a photography studio that specializes in boudoir portraits for brides.

The perfect groom's gift for him, you will be so excited to see your final portriaits in a beautifully displayed album!

A full-service studio that offers clients the full boudoir experience with hair and makeup services, lovely private studio and an all-female environment, you will feel relaxed almost immediately. You will have a complete session and will receive absolutely beautiful, sophisticated boudoir portraits in gorgeous albums that you can gift to your fiance as a very special groom's gift.

Please do not hesitate to reach out and ask questions!

Natasha Staszak Photography offers a relaxing environment for clients to enjoy their sessions. The company offers boudoir photo sessions, portrait albums, and matted prints.

Natasha Staszak Photography also offers the following additional photography items:

• Canvas

Natasha Staszak Photography - Boudoir 6
Natasha Staszak Photography - Boudoir 7

Kris Wallace · Getting married on 07/25/2019

Terrific Experience

Exceeded all my expectations. Natasha creates a warm and inviting atmosphere that puts you at ease and really makes the shoot so much fun! Her attention to detail, and ability to pose you, to make you look your best is truly a talent! The end product was more then I could have ever expected, and I’m so glad I found her!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Natasha Staszak Photography - Boudoir's reply:

Ohhh, thank you so much, my dear! Love your words and really appreciate you taking the time to write! It was such fun making those special portraits for you and you totally rocked your session!!

Madeleine · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing and empowering

Before this year, did I ever think I would participate in a boudoir shoot?! No way!!! However I have been, as Beyoncé once said, “feelin myself” after getting in shape for my upcoming wedding... and i wanted to celebrate that, for me and my fiancé. Natasha made the experience so fun, so comfortable and amazing. I never felt weird or nervous or scared. She called me ahead of time to help me prepare for the experience and answer all my questions and ease my worries. And her photos turned out so beautiful, it was so hard to pick and choose!! I can’t wait to show my fiancé!! Thank you so much Natasha!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Natasha Staszak Photography - Boudoir's reply:

Ohhh, thank you my dear, such kind words!! I really loved capturing your boudoir portraits. You looked STUNNING and I was so excited with all the pictures of you! Your fiancé is going to be bowled over when he sees them!! So excited to hear about his response!! xx
  • SaraBelle

Sarabelle C · Married on 02/14/2019

Addicting and Educational! I can't wait to do it again.

I love the variety of mind blowing images that range from HOT & STEAMY to Romantic/Demure. I don't feel very photogenic, but she gave me the direction I needed and eased my insecurities. Natasha guided me the whole way, from make up, to outfits and hair, but she also valued my input and addressed my concerns. Her attention to details and creativity really come through in my photos and I couldn't be more pleased with them. On top of the stunning images, her outside the box ideas broadened my view of what it is to be sexy and I love how she taught me new ways of getting my man's attention with clothes! This whole experience was fun, and made me feel beautiful with a confidence that has extended beyond her comfy studio, into my love life.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Natasha Staszak Photography - Boudoir 8

Natasha Staszak Photography - Boudoir's reply:

Thanks SB, you looked so gorgeous in your photos! You have such a romantic style to you, that definitely gave the portraits a special look and feel. It was wonderful to photograph you and get so many beautiful portraits of you!

Natasha Staszak Photography - Boudoir FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Albums, Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary